Best penis extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best penis extender

Hi everyone, i want to try penis extender i dont know which is the best and i want to know the advantage and disadvantage of using penis extender device AND WHICH MODEL IS MORE COMFORTABLE TO USE AND MY SECOND OPTION IS CABLE CLAMPING DEVICE, IS IT WORTH IT TO USE CABLE CLAMPING DEVICE?? WILL CABLE CLAMP INCREASE THE PENIS LENGTH??
    cobralund
    Last edited by cobralund; 03-01-2015, 09:10 AM.

Extender Buying Tips
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I haven't bought one yet but from my research:

SizeGenetics - is good but expensive
      Peni master pro - is good but expensive German built
      Phallasan forte - Is good but expensive Malta
      Android Penis Gold- is good but expensive
      Male Edge - Falls apart Avoid!!
      Pro Extender (found on ebay) cheap falls apart
      KR Extender (order from auto extender.com US) is apparently good quality for money

Reviews on youtube have agendas with links to sites so they are getting cash back.. Hard to find genuine ...

I would say you pay for what you get....
      19th Feb 2015: BPEL: 6.5" EG: 4.75 (4 3/4)
      19th March 2015 BPEL: 6.9" EG: 5 1/4" EQ Excellent
      20th April 2015 Current BPEL 7 3/8 EG 5 1/4

Comment

I am interested too...
        I live in Europe so I would get a product from here. I am afraid of customs duties, I really don't want to be checked.

Anyone tried Peni master pro? I had a quick look to the website and It seems well-made.

Comment

Penimaster pro, you need to buy spare parts now and then but it does look quality ...

Wonder what the warranty is like?

Comment

I Dont know which is best, but the Phallosan has been comfortable, and durable. I Dont know about the taxes or being checked either. I do know you should do manual excersizes in a beginner routine to help condition your penis. Conditioning can help the extender feel more comfortable, and increase your success.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I started out with an extender and have gotten really good results so far. I wear it 10-12hrs a day 7days a week and have made really good gains. What ever you do dont get a male edge they are complete garbage. I paid 200$ for mine and it does work but it was way over priced should sell for like 30$. Try to avoid extenders with straps. The autoextender looks promising and its only 30$ and you can get it with a vacuum attachment instead of a strap for like 100$. Extenders definitely work but you have to wear them constantly! There is no way you can gain 3in in 3 months. you might be able to gain 1inch in 3 months if your very consistent with whatever routine you take. 3inches is obtainable but that will take years. BIb gained like 4.5 inches in 3 years.
              Start 1-09-15
              BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
              BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
              BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

If comfort is your priority check out the SizeGenetics Ultimate System. In addition to its 58 different possible combinations of setting up the device for maximum comfort, the tension settings go up to 2300 g.
                Last edited by BobbyR_SG_Rep; 03-06-2015, 12:26 PM.
                SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

I took the plunge and ordered PMP! Just hope i made right decision!

Comment

Working...
                  X