Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can use extender for 4.5hrs a day - Worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can use extender for 4.5hrs a day - Worth it?

I'm interested in getting a size genetics extender. However I read people using for 6 - 12hrs a day. Due to my work I can only wear it between the hours of arriving home and going to bed (around 5hours tops per day) Would it still be worth getting?

My job is physical with a lot of bending over and squatting, and I'm not sure if it will be possible wearing it at work - I would try too anyway

Another point worth noting is that I can work 6 days on with 7 days off. Those 6 working day I would be wearing it for 4.5hours and the 7 days off I could wear it all day, would this alter my gaining ability?

This is my first post, I could not think of anything better then the nickname I chose... but if your curious, yes I am buying an x30 xtreme soon.

My opinion, doing 4 or so hrs a day, at home, would be great.

The physical bending, squatting, is going to pose 'unforseen' problems. You won't know until you try that to see. Best to put it on, and while you are home, do a simulation of your work activities.

If you develop some manual pe workouts, warm up, jelqing, mild stretches, these will supplement your extender use, and allow you some variety.

Allow yourself some rest time, days a month, to get away from pe, and go out and enjoy life. Time for pe, time for rest, time for letting it grow. Balance those !

Welcome to the PEGym, and thanks for joining !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

You can get some good extender training with limited hours if you use high tension and if you use the extender in combination with other types of training like hanging or stretching by hand.
      SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

From experience, yes. I use my extender around 4-5 hours a day and have gained 0.5 in EL in 3 months, but this was with quite an intense stretch to compensate for the reduced hours worn per day.

I doubt wearing it all day on your day off would alter your gaining ability. It would give you those hours though and at the end of the day that's what you need to do: rack up those hours, get to 1,000 - 2,000 in total. However, you may also find wearing it all day on your day off abit difficult, especially if you're wearing your extender at high tension and if you're extending 4-5 hours for the rest of the week.

Good luck!
        My Extending Journey
        07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
        25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Working...
        X