Sensitive skin on ball sack after hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensitive skin on ball sack after hanging

I've been hanging for a couple months now and usually no issue however sometimes I get this really sore red rash on my scrotum where the hanger rubs against (when i do between the cheeks hanging).

My question is what is the ideal placement of my balls when I hang BTC? It seems whteher I put them to the left or right the hanger rubs against them.

Any tips?
    Solely JP90

September 2013 - 7.5" (19cm) BPEL (90% EQ)
    October 2013 - 7.75" (19.68cm) BPEL (100% EQ)

---3 month break----

Tunica exercises, all day stretcher and bathmate started February 2014

March 2014 - 7.9" (20cm) BPEL (90% EQ)

I put mine either side of my dick. For example, my dick goes down the middle during BTC and my balls are sticking up either side. This is the only way to hang BTC in my opinion, otherwise it will be uncomfortable. Just pull your balls either sside when you start in this position, lowering the weights.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
      I put mine either side of my dick. For example, my dick goes down the middle during BTC and my balls are sticking up either side. This is the only way to hang BTC in my opinion, otherwise it will be uncomfortable. Just pull your balls either sside when you start in this position, lowering the weights.
      Congrats! This was your 10,000 Post kickinthemebs!

Comment

It probably means you've been doing the btc for a while now and switching to straight down should help lessen that soreness until it goes away.

Comment

Working...
        X