Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender Help/Advice!!

Evening Guys,

Been a while since I've posted anything on here but here goes. So I've been using my extender for the last few months and also doing manual PE. At the start of this month I've upped the rods on the extender by around 1cm (smallest rods in the box) however having done this i find i can only really wear it for an hour and trying to wear it for 2 hours today i kept slipping out of the noose (my preferred method of attaching myself to it) It did cross my mind that maybe I'm trying to do too much too fast and I'm not big enough for the length the extender it at which is causing me to slip. I keep finding myself thinking too much into this and questioning if I'm wearing it correctly (noose behind the glands of a fully out stretched flaccid unit).

Should i just take it easy with the new length and keep it 1 hour per day for a few weeks then up it too 2 hours or shall i drop the rods off the end go back to the length i was using and up the hours per day? (i was doing 2 - 3 hours a day)

Any advice and all help/recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks guys!
    Start Date; 19/05/14

BPEL 5.78"
    BPEG 4.75"

Current;

BPEL 6.5"
    BPEG 4.75"

Goal;

BFEL 7.5" - 8"
    BPEG 5.5" - 6"

It sounds like you are trying to increase too fast too soon. But I Dont have that type of extender. Does it have any way to guage how much pressure is being applied to your penis?
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I like what you have suggested, go with that. Maybe 2 ea. 1 hr sessions in a 24 hr span ?

Experiment.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Wishful10x8 the way to gauge the pressure is by the lines along the rods, it has like 3 notches which go into the metal tubing as the extender is increased, have been making sure its on the same pressure or there a bouts each time i use it.

Dangler, i think i will go with that option obviously with increasing rods its going to be new tension and stretching on my unit so splitting the time up in that way will probably help a lot rather than trying to get through 2 or even 3 hours in 1 go. Hopefully as i adapt to the new extender size then i will be more comfortable wearing it for longer. Another thing I've been thinking is that possibly not maintaining enough head swell is causing me to sometimes slip out the noose. I don't want to tighten it up that much i cut off the circulation to it. Do you know any techniques or threads on here about maintaining head swell whilst in an extender?
        Start Date; 19/05/14

BPEL 5.78"
        BPEG 4.75"

Current;

BPEL 6.5"
        BPEG 4.75"

Goal;

BFEL 7.5" - 8"
        BPEG 5.5" - 6"

Comment

Also when using the extender i've noticed that sometimes my glans goes a bit cold and slightly discoloured. This would be a sign that the extender is too tight I'm guessing. Would wrapping up before applying the device help with securing it and allow me to not have it as tight preventing the glans to go cold and slightly discoloured?
          Start Date; 19/05/14

BPEL 5.78"
          BPEG 4.75"

Current;

BPEL 6.5"
          BPEG 4.75"

Goal;

BFEL 7.5" - 8"
          BPEG 5.5" - 6"

Comment

Working...
          X