The Bathmate Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bathmate Question

Apparently, the best girth gains are from low pressure and longer sets. The thing is, when I do a 10 minute set at full pressure, my penis can almost fill the chamber of the Bathmate. When I do lower pressure for longer time it doesn't do this. Is lower pressure for longer time actually more beneficial?? Also, I hear everyone talking about hg. I haven't found anything on it, anyone care to explain it? How do I measure it? Thank you.

hg is for air pumps, not for bathmate

Comment

You fill the bathmate easier because of lymph fluid, so even though you think you are making more progress this way, you most likely ain't.
      You could measure the HG used during your pump session if you had bought an other setup than the bathmate.
      As for longer sets and the amount of pressure used, from what I gathered longer sets at lower hg are far more beneficial. Try to monitor your edema at the end ofthe session, too much of it should be avoided (donut, skin much thicker).
      If you could add manual exercises that would be great.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

F'n A, haha thanks guys, I'm going low pressure for 30 mins instead.

Comment

Well I'll also start probably this monday (waiting for delivery) and I'm thinking of this kind of program.

First two week

Warm up, streching
          5 minute low pressure two sets
          5 minute medium pressure two sets
          warm up
          finish.
          4 day work 1 day off.

Next 2 weeks
          warm up, streching
          10 minute medium pressure one set
          10 minute high pressure one set
          warm up