Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone gotten gains using only an ab silicone sleeve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone gotten gains using only an ab silicone sleeve?

I feel this is a very useful product but was wondering if its done anything on its own for anyone?
    Hours in x4: 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 1.3k +ab sleeve

Wish I could tell you, but as of today its been 2 weeks since I ordered mine, and still not a peep about when it will come. I ordered directly from AB Silicone. Money was taken from the card immediately, shipping confirmation was finally sent 4 days ago, with tracking number for usps. Tried tracking it, but usps just keeps saying package not found. Sent an e-mail to customer service at AB Silicone (only way to contact them) but have received no reply. Tried finding one on Amazon and E-bay, but can't find squat. Eventually stumbled across (after searching for quite a bit) 1 E-bay listing that has 3 of them from someone based out of Poland. If I try ordering another from there it should arrive sometime in early to mid April. Why are these things so damn hard to get your hands on!?! Sorry about the tangent, but wanted to give you a heads up on how difficult it can apparently be to purchase and receive one.

To your original question, I do think you can get flaccid gains from this when used on its own, but don't think you would gain any el. I do think that when used as an assist after hanging or even extending it has the potential to speed gains as it would allow you to essentially heal in an extended state. I recently have been thinking that it could possibly be used as a wrap under my hanger. If I would have known it would take this long to get one, I would have ordered 2. Now I'm afraid to try it when I do finally get one because I don't want to wreck it and have to spend weeks to months tracking down a new one. Anywho, sorry this got so long, guess I needed to vent. Good luck my friend.

Comment

Thanks for the response. No need to apologize I appreciate any info. I agree the ordering process was a pain in the ass, my first one took about a month to arrive but after i saw for myself how much it seems to really keep it pulled out I ordered a second one so that if something ever happens to this sleeve my new one will probably only be a few weeks away...lol

Comment

So you did eventually receive it, that's good to know. About a month you say eh? Did you also order yours directly from AB Silicone? I'm hoping I didn't get ripped off and it will eventually show up one day.

Comment

I did order mine directly from absilicone, so as long as you went through them it should show up, it just takes a long time.

Comment

I made games by hanging a weight in the fold of the silicone sleeve. after a while it does start to wear on the sleeve. so since you have two sleeves I would designate one for the white and one for regular use. I made a thread on it and it should be titled under all day hanger mod. there should be pics also

Comment

Working...
            X