Best exercise to gain length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best exercise to gain length?

What are the best exercises including devices like bathmate, extenders, manual stretches, jelqing to gain mainly length?

What works for one may not work for another. Low eq jelqing, and manual stretching work for length gains. Many have had good success with extending. Just ask kickinthemebs. I personally have started hanging. Only been 2 weeks and haven't gained anything yet so can't really comment on how effective it is personally, but I can see the potential there. They all have their pros and cons so ultimately it is up to you to figure out what works best for your body and your time restraints and privacy.

Comment

Manual Stretching.

Extenders.

Hanging.

--Advanced--

A-Stretchs.

Bundled stretches.

Tunica Tugs.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
        Manual Stretching.

Extenders.

Hanging.

--Advanced--

A-Stretchs.

Bundled stretches.

Tunica Tugs.
        how about bathmate? will i gain length using bathmate as i know that its mainly for girth gains

Comment

As you said, pumps target girth.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Do pumps even work at all?
            Start 1-09-15
            BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
            BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
            BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Yes, they do, it takes time, and you have to master the right technique for you, but in the long run they do work.

There are also other manual exercises that works too.

Comment

Yes, they do, it takes time, and you have to master the right technique for you, but in the long run they do work.

There are also other manual exercises that works too.
                how about using bathmate + Extenders?

Comment

Originally posted by jayjefferson33 View Post
                  how about using bathmate + Extenders?
                  They would compliment one another, just like jelqing and stretching do without buying anything.

Comment

They would compliment one another, just like jelqing and stretching do without buying anything.
                    Only reason i am buying bathmate is coz i dont have an hour to do PE and i would be more consistent using the bathmate for 20 mins

any suggestions?

Comment

You can PE for 30 minutes including stretches, or follow The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine for even less time.

Comment

You can PE for 30 minutes including stretches, or follow The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine for even less time.
                        ok i will give it a shot first before buying anything

thanks

Comment

You are welcome, and good luck!

Comment

The jury is out on this one. Some guys have luck with pumping,many many don't though unfortunately. I wasted 9 months with pumping for example.

Originally posted by this-moment View Post
                            Do pumps even work at all?
                            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                              The jury is out on this one. Some guys have luck with pumping,many many don't though unfortunately. I wasted 9 months with pumping for example.

i have seen people getting alot of good results on the internet though! Like 90% people are recommending bathmate

Comment

Working...
                              X