Using Bathmate for 3.5 months now with no change at all - Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Bathmate for 3.5 months now with no change at all - Help

Just wanted to ask Bathmate users if I am doing something wrong or if maybe there is a better way I can be using the Bathmate.

I have been using the Bathmate for just over 3.5 months now. 5 days a week, which I am now just cutting back to 4 days to see if maybe more rest will help. Whilst I pump things definitely get thicker. Then afterwards my flaccid length and girth is temporarily bigger, for maybe only 10 minutes after I have finished pumping. Earlier on this temporary change in size lasted a lot longer - I could still see the affects of pumping an hour, maybe more, before things went back to normal. So yes I do see changes whilst pumping, but I have not seen any changes in size at all outside of pumping times, so the permanent changes I am hoping for. Even whilst pumping I think I can only pump up to an extra half a cm in length now, compared to when I very first started.

The way I have been using the Bathmate is as follows- I pump up to the maximum pressure that is still comfortable for me. I then leave it at this pressure for 15 minutes. Then I pump again to the maximum pressure I can handle and leave it for another 5 minutes. So in total I am using it for 20 minutes at a time.

Am I expecting results too quickly? or should I have seen some kind of a change by now? Do you think the way I have been using the Bathmate is ok? or is there another routine/technique that would work better?

Like I said, whilst pumping I can see a change - in both length and girth compared to my normal size. Then afterwards I do see a temporary change in flaccid thickness, but only for a short time. I have seen no change in length or girth outside of pumping - so my normal size has not changed at all. Am I just being impatient or would you expect some kind of a change by now?

Thanks guys

Are you ONLY using the Bathmate or are you also using manual exercises as well? I do believe permanent gains can be achieved by only using a pump, but I believe pumps generally invoke expansion of the penile chambers more than they promote cellular division/multiplication. Meaning, the pumps will allow more blood to flow into the chambers, will increasing the elasticity of the chambers, and promote the vascular health of the penis BUT manual exercises and things that cause micro tears in the actual fascia of the penis that result in cellular division/multiplication are what will really make your penis start growing.

Again, I do believe pumps can produce permanent size gains when used by themselves, but I don't believe the primary effect results in micro tears which then eventually result in additional permanent mass through cell division/multiplication. The primary effect is the expansion of the penile chambers which result in the chambers becoming more flexible, allowing them to be filled with more blood, and also exercising the vascular network of the penis. Being able to draw more blood into the penis or the penis being able to hold more blood is something entirely different than the actual fascia of the penis - ligaments, smooth muscle, tunica, etc - actually increasing in size through cellular division/multiplication from the gradual process of causing micro tears and healing from them that produces a larger erection.

I could be wrong, so hopefully experts like Big Al or Dr. Howard chime in. Perhaps you should consider getting a 3 month membership with MEcoach or YourPenisDoctor or just follow the JP 90 and see what happens.

Comment

Enter the cylinder erect, pump with less pressure but for longer.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

my biggest gain period was when i started to do manual stretches right before...then stroke until you get a great erection and pump hard. let it sit for a few minutes and pump again...repeat for about 20 minutes.
        Deactivating lasers with my dick...
        12/22/14(START)
        BPEL 6.25"
        EG 5.25"

6/15/15(6 MONTH)
        BPEL 7.37"
        EG 5.62"

09/07/15(9 month)
        BPEL-7.5"
        EG-5.75"

12/22/15
        BPEL 7.5"
        EG 5.75"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Thanks guys. Initially yeah I was only pumping, but for the last month I have added manual stretches before pumping as well

Comment

Anyone else have some advice for me? As I said I have started doing manual stretches now. Is it a good idea to do kegels whilst doing stretches if there are issues with pre E? Would manual stretches and using the Bathmate be enough to get both length and girth gains?

Comment

Bathmate may help you with girth and length, manual stretches are very likely to help with length .
              Don't do kegels if you have pre e, look at the sticky in the pre e subforum and start a Pre e log if you want to.

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by Rico_1981 View Post
                Just wanted to ask Bathmate users if I am doing something wrong or if maybe there is a better way I can be using the Bathmate.

I have been using the Bathmate for just over 3.5 months now. 5 days a week, which I am now just cutting back to 4 days to see if maybe more rest will help. Whilst I pump things definitely get thicker. Then afterwards my flaccid length and girth is temporarily bigger, for maybe only 10 minutes after I have finished pumping. Earlier on this temporary change in size lasted a lot longer - I could still see the affects of pumping an hour, maybe more, before things went back to normal. So yes I do see changes whilst pumping, but I have not seen any changes in size at all outside of pumping times, so the permanent changes I am hoping for. Even whilst pumping I think I can only pump up to an extra half a cm in length now, compared to when I very first started.

The way I have been using the Bathmate is as follows- I pump up to the maximum pressure that is still comfortable for me. I then leave it at this pressure for 15 minutes. Then I pump again to the maximum pressure I can handle and leave it for another 5 minutes. So in total I am using it for 20 minutes at a time.

Am I expecting results too quickly? or should I have seen some kind of a change by now? Do you think the way I have been using the Bathmate is ok? or is there another routine/technique that would work better?

Like I said, whilst pumping I can see a change - in both length and girth compared to my normal size. Then afterwards I do see a temporary change in flaccid thickness, but only for a short time. I have seen no change in length or girth outside of pumping - so my normal size has not changed at all. Am I just being impatient or would you expect some kind of a change by now?

Thanks guys
                you should have breaks every 5 minutes - would not advise 15 mins in one go! you say it goes back to normal after 10 minutes using the Bathmate; there is something wrong there , mine stays big until following day and hangs nicely! i have been doing this for a month so not as long as u..
                19th Feb 2015: BPEL: 6.5" EG: 4.75 (4 3/4)
                19th March 2015 BPEL: 6.9" EG: 5 1/4" EQ Excellent
                20th April 2015 Current BPEL 7 3/8 EG 5 1/4

Comment

Redtony, yeah like I said, earlier on the changes in size stayed around for longer. Maybe a couple of hours, but not a full day like you have been experiencing.

I have seen different approaches here for how to use the bathmate. Some people have said to use it at a lower pressure for a longer period of time, and others like yourself, have said to do 'sets' of 5 minutes. Everyone responds differently i guess, and I have a lot of time with this PE stuff so I guess I can just try them all and see what works best for me.

Comment

Redtony, yeah like I said, earlier on the changes in size stayed around for longer. Maybe a couple of hours, but not a full day like you have been experiencing.

I have seen different approaches here for how to use the bathmate. Some people have said to use it at a lower pressure for a longer period of time, and others like yourself, have said to do 'sets' of 5 minutes. Everyone responds differently i guess, and I have a lot of time with this PE stuff so I guess I can just try them all and see what works best for me.
                    What about the colour of your penis? Does it also go back to normal ?
                    19th Feb 2015: BPEL: 6.5" EG: 4.75 (4 3/4)
                    19th March 2015 BPEL: 6.9" EG: 5 1/4" EQ Excellent
                    20th April 2015 Current BPEL 7 3/8 EG 5 1/4

Comment

Do a few minutes of firegoat rolls after each session.

Off to the real world.

Comment

Redtony,

I get a bit of spotting sometimes, that hangs around for about half a day to a day i guess?
                        I tried doing sets of 5 minutes last night and found that the girth changes hung around for a lot longer. so that was promising. Maybe that is the way to go for me? I will stick at it that way and see.

Popol - firegoat rolls?? is that a real thing?

Comment

Redtony,

I get a bit of spotting sometimes, that hangs around for about half a day to a day i guess?
                          I tried doing sets of 5 minutes last night and found that the girth changes hung around for a lot longer. so that was promising. Maybe that is the way to go for me? I will stick at it that way and see.

Popol - firegoat rolls?? is that a real thing?
                          That's one of the reasons why I always suggest sets of 5-10 minutes max. Little to no edema/fluid build up, 0.5-1" post-workout girth gains (for me at least) on average, and the gains hang around for a couple hours instead of 20-30 minutes.

I would NOT recommend firegoat rolls, however. Its when you stick a kabob skewer in your urethra while massaging your penis in a jelqing fashion while using the fat and oils from goat meat as your lubricant while also mixing it with ghost chili pepper powder and Frank's Red Hot.

Comment

what the hell??? Is this a joke? why would you do that? lol Popol must not like me huh

Comment

I love you.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...oloration.html

what the hell??? Is this a joke? why would you do that?
                              I don't know why he did it either, but I have faith in him and he and his humor will come back stronger

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
                              X