Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vachanger or Bibhanger ?

Dear all,
    I wonder what is better for small pennis between Vachanger and Bibhanger ? My pennis just 4.5inch lengh and 3.5inch girth. I'v bought a extender but it become too big to me when i got it. So i don't want to have mistake again.
    Thank you.
    Ken.

4.5 x 3.5 should not be too small for an extender. Which one did you get? You should also look into the LG hanger. Read the reviews and support threads on some of the devices. Each has its own benefits and risks.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I am not sure if your size would make it difficult to get grip using a bib hanger or not, hopefully some guys around your size who use the bib can chime in.

I know the vachanger has a small, medium, and large dome, so the small size should be fine. It is based on your flaccid width of penis head rather than your girth.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

My Lg hanger requires more of bpfsl to grip than my bib . I'd say bib for sure . Bib is the better device if you can get the knack of the wrapping and you've got as much time as possible because of the 20 Min down time per hour minimum where as the lg hanger you can go straight through the full hour no breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          4.5 x 3.5 should not be too small for an extender. Which one did you get? You should also look into the LG hanger. Read the reviews and support threads on some of the devices. Each has its own benefits and risks.
          Hi, I got a pennis extender from Leluv ebay, it was great and very good price products. But it quite big with me, i only can sit or lay, could not walking or do anything if i wear it.
          LG hanger look very good, best one ! but it also too expensive ! That a reason why i ask Vachanger or Bibhanger!

Comment

Working...
          X