Personal experience with PE devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal experience with PE devices

I'm about to celebrate my first anniversary doing PE. I bought an extender (the one with 2 metal rods) last june.

I steadily used it for several hours every day for few months with close to no results. It is funny because I stealthily saw people in this forum telling similar stories. First reply they receive was how long do they wear the device every day.

Answer was, lets say, 8-9 hours.

And followup was: Oh yeah. Below 12 hours don't bother, it won't work. (Think I saw that in a phallosan thread...)

Or something like that. Like as if there was a magical threshold that is closed to impossible to achieve under normal life condition where below it, there is 0 result possible.

Anyway, I went overboard, I bought a Bathmate X30 in December and a phalosan forte in January and as you can see in my signature, I started to see some result.

Perform 3 10 minutes sessions with Bathmate. Wear the freaking phallosan minimum 8 hours and due to constraints it can rarely wear it over 10 hours.

I measure once every 6 weeks. I didn't bother to update my signature after 12 weeks as basically nothing has changed.

2 weeks ago, I decided to try out something else. I created EVO and started doing JP90 manual routine. I crap you not, I think that I have gain between 1/4 to half an inch since I started to do manual PE.

It is more than a full year with a bunch load of devices!

So bottomline, I'm not sure if devices works but, at least for me, they didn't do much by themselves!

Congratulations Banderboy, it is great you are seeing gains. Manual is awesome. Keep it up.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Congratulations on your gains, you deserved them judging by your dedication!
      My Extending Journey
      07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
      25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Working...
      X