Pumping with heated dense Vein Massage Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping with heated dense Vein Massage Oil

I have a theory of using my air pump to pump my penis with high viscosity and heated fluid inside the cylinder. Not only the recovery is quick, I am able to pump daily between 3-5 hours, 7 days per week. I don't take any break.

The fluid I use is called Vein Massage Oil. You can search on Ebay for "Vein Massage Oil" for details on how it's made. The recipe is published there.

Basically, this oil is made from extra virgin olive oil with 20+ other essential oils which have properties of healing, soothing, vasodilation and aphrodisiac. The fine molecular structure of essential oils can help penetrate the skin of the penis, allowing the penis to absorb all healing benefits of these essential oils. This will help heat up the penis for easy expansion inside the cylinder.

I notice that every 7-10 days after pumping, my length inside the cylinder is increasing a little bit more than 1/8th of an inch.

The penis looks extremely healthy, probably due to the benefits of the extra virgin olive oil and all kind of high potent essential oils added.

Prior to using this oil, my vacuum pressure only hit around 6-8" hg. Now, everytime I pump, I would use a coffee-heater to warm up my bottle of vein massage oil. With the heated oil inside the cylinder, around 10-15 ml, I try the new pumping method called dynamic or progressive pumping. I am able to increase to 14" hg without getting any edema. Of course, I only spend around 15-30 seconds for each 1" hg increase. So for example, when I hit 8" hg, I hold for 30 seconds, then I release the vacuum pressure down to 1" or 2" hg. I wait for 10-15 seconds. Then I pump it slowly up to 9" hg, following the same pattern until I reach 14" hg.

I am wondering if any senior pumper has tried this method of pumping by using heated dense fluid? Please provide feed-back. Thanks.

I hope you don't burn your member with the oil

Comment

I use almond oil for jelqing, uli and squeze exercises and after that I use bathmate without cleaning the oil from my penis and I can compare with and without oil times. Oil really relax the muscles and veins I'm doing for only 3 weeks so I have no gain but I have lots of newly formed veins also past veins are look a bit thicker, so yes I agree with you herbal oils really boosts the capacity of veins and muscles.

Comment

If you use any of these low end coffee maker to keep your oil-bottle warm, then the temperature is just PERFECT for your penis.

See attached photo of the cheap coffee maker I use to warm my oil bottle.

coffee_maker.jpg

Comment

There is a similar technique described here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...-pump-imo.html

The water is a better medium than thin air to transfer the heat from the heating pad. The heat encourages the capillaries to dilate.

Using the oil and the vacuum pressure inside the cylinder are not related; you don't need the oil to get to 14"Hg.

The pumping method you describe is called pulse pumping; I prefer to use the technique differently that you describe above.

Comment

Namsokiek,
            I agree with you that the oil and vacuum pressure are two independent things. With or without the oil, one can pump to even 25" hg. What I was referring to was when pumping at 13" or 14" hg initially using just air pump, I did get a lot of red dots and edema right below my gland. When I heated up the herbal oil and used about 10-15ml of it inside the cylinder, I did not get such red dots nor edema at vacuum pressure of 14" hg.

The penis inside a cylinder is similar to a hydraulic system. Liquid that has high viscosity perform much better than water. Herbal oil seems to work much better for me than water. It becomes supercharged once you warm up the herbal oil a bit.

I will continue with this routine for a few more months and observe for results.

You mentioned that you used a different technique. Would you elaborate more so I can learn a thing or two? I am hungry for more gains. Thanks.

Comment

I do long duration, low pressure pumping. I pulse pump at about the 10 minute mark for a couple of minutes, then do it again at the 20 min mark.

Comment

Wow those are very high pressures! I await to see or read the test results, oils are amazing.

Comment

Are you just using oil as a lube or is this enough oily to fill the cylinder like a bathmate?
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    Are you just using oil as a lube or is this enough oily to fill the cylinder like a bathmate?
                    BigO, gauging from the hyperbole used to describe the magical powers:

Originally posted by lefondu View Post
                    ...which have properties of healing, soothing, vasodilation and aphrodisiac. The fine molecular structure of essential oils can help penetrate the skin of the penis, allowing the penis to absorb all healing benefits of these essential oils.
                    Originally posted by lefondu View Post
                    It becomes supercharged once you warm up the herbal oil a bit.
                    the only thing it cannot do is fix your car and deal cards.

Comment

BigO,
                      I use 10-15ml, enough for the oil to surround the glans and the shaft of the penis inside a cylinder. Since I pack the first 3 inches on my 2" cylinder, so all the oil is pushed upward toward the glans and about 2 inches below the glans.

I don't fill up the whole cylinder because this oil is quite expensive to make.

I think there are some hidden benefits which I don't know how to explain via medical terms, when the penis is being expanded, stretched or injured inside a cylinder, having the herbal oil circulate around the entire penis helps with the healing process. It is like a car engine running with the oil inside. Imagine if you put water inside the car engine instead of oil.

Comment

Working...
                      X