Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bathmate wont stay on :(

Hi all

Im using the bathmate pump ( hurcules ) and for some reason i cant get it to stay on and keep any suction. Im a newbie to this and have only used it once before to try it.

Im filling it up with water and then putting it on, but on the pump theres like a grove on one side of the suctio, wheres this supposed to be? at the top or bottom?

Also when im pumping it for suction i have the pump facing down slightly, should it be straight?

Advice please guys

Thanks
    Steve

There's a comfort ring that needs to be lined up right, and I believe the gaiter can be swiveled for standing or laying in the tub.

Check Bathpump's site for some good videos and diagrams on how to set and use it. Good illustrations there.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I don't think the Hercules has a comfort ring.

Are you in the shower or the bath? I never really got the hang of it until trying it in the bath.

Shaving (or whatever hair removal method) can help with suction, but the real light-bulb moment for me was figuring out the switch on top. Make sure it's open, then press down on the pump a bit and then push that little switch in before letting out. That creates a seal, otherwise half the time the switch gets stuck and it'll just let air in the valve, water runs out and you're pretty much fucked.

Hope that helps.

Oh, and make sure your berries are free and clear. Learned that one the hard way.
      Started 28/12/2014 BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.5" FL ~4" FG ~4"
      27/8/2015 BPEL - 7.5" BEG 5.75" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"
      Current 26/12/2015 BPEL - 7.7" BEG 5.9" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"

Goals - EQ and Stamina BPEL 7.5" MEG 5.8"

Comment

I will go try that now . So if i get it right, put it on, pump once, push valve back in and then pump again?

20 minutes i will be back if it works, if not see me in 5 lol. Im in the shower by the way

Thanks
        Steve

Comment

In the shower...right now?? Did you bring in the whole computer, or are you on a laptop?

Just kidding..... I hope....
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I'm back guys. I filled the pump with water, put it on and pumped once and put the valve back in, which did cause a bit of suction but when when i pumped again it lost the suction. should i just put the valve back in after every pump?

Im lost

Thanks
            Steve

Comment

no on phone @ workin_4_it

Comment

You don't have to lock it, just tap it in on the 'up stroke'. It's supposed to happen automatically, and sometimes will, but when it doesn't it's ruinous. Once you have a bit of pressure it seems better. Like I say, try it in the bath to get a better hang of it, I found the shower awkward as fuck.

Comment

On second thought, maybe do lock it. Standing may change how that works.

Comment

I will try that. see if it works and then take it from there. im probably doing something wrong but guess practice makes perfect

Comment

Hi all

OK guys I'm going in, see you on the other side, see if I can get the pump to stay on

Comment

Originally posted by whocky View Post
                        I'm back guys. I filled the pump with water, put it on and pumped once and put the valve back in, which did cause a bit of suction but when when i pumped again it lost the suction. should i just put the valve back in after every pump?

Im lost

Thanks
                        Steve
                        Put the valve back in? I don't understand that. With the hercules you should just have to fill with water, place it over your penis, then press the pump into your body to create suction. There are many videos showing how to apply the hercules. Below are my videos for the hercules. One of them shows how I apply it. Hope they help you. We all know how frustrating it is when we can't get a PE tool to work properly.
                        Dangler
                        Senior Administrator
                        ☼ Wizard ☼
                        White Tiger Award 2015
                        Last edited by Dangler; 04-14-2015, 11:21 PM.
                        If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

Hi all,

Well i went in the bath and did it and after a bit of playing around i got it to suck and to actually stay on. I did a few pumps and left it on. I only did a few pumps as i want to get used to it before i go a proper routine.

The question i have now is, once you have pumped, is it supposed to lose suction slowly? if so do you just keep pumping it?

I faced this problem and i just pumped it twice to get a better suction back but it was slowly and i mean slowly losing suction.

Thanks guys
                          steve

Comment

Originally posted by whocky View Post
                            Hi all,

Well i went in the bath and did it and after a bit of playing around i got it to suck and to actually stay on. I did a few pumps and left it on. I only did a few pumps as i want to get used to it before i go a proper routine.

The question i have now is, once you have pumped, is it supposed to lose suction slowly? if so do you just keep pumping it?

I faced this problem and i just pumped it twice to get a better suction back but it was slowly and i mean slowly losing suction.

Thanks guys
                            steve
                            Yes suction usually is slowly lost. Also you begin to lose your erection a bit and that and can pump a bit to bring that blood back into the penis.
                            If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

Thanks ykm123

What i did notice is after a little bit of having the pump on i got like a sensation that i needed to go for a piss, is this also normal?

Im just trying to get used to it and as much advice as i can.

Thanks
                              Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X