Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x4 extender help

Hi guys,
    I've recently bought myself an x4 extender three days ago and am looking to implement it with my jelq routine to straighten my penis and length increase

*UPDATE*
    Almost 3 weeks in and so far I've seen stronger eq on my day off and very slight increase in flacid length.

I'm now extending 2 hours total with 30 mins per 'rep'

My PE History
    I completed the JP90 programme over a around 2 years ago with no gains except stronger eq.
    I've kept on jelqing and increasing the ammount of jelqs and experimented with different grips but this also led me nowhere.
    I tried my hand at hanging for a bit (using a home made captain wench's hanger) but I stopped hanging after 3 weeks because it completely killed my EQ and it started to effect my sex life. I had to take a month of to recover from that.
    Since then I've been on a jelqing routine similar to JP90 but I sporadically had to take days/weeks off due to work commitments.

I lead a busy lifestyle but it's come to a stable point where I can invest time in extending.

I took 5 days off in advanced knowing I would be starting a new routine.

Day 1

I've some some browsing and searching and I've read that I should ease myself into using the extender and I tried it out last night for the first time with no tension for about 45 mins (releasing every 15mins to gets some new blood flowing)

I don't appear to have a problems although I didn't get the head swelling right initially which meant I ended up with cold glands for a few mins. I applied some heat and massaged it abit and it seemed to have corrected itself.

*NOTE*
    I woke up this morning with NO morning wood although my shaft was nice and plump

Day 2

Day off
    Used some heat and applied traction wrapping throughout the day. Could feel some nice bloodflow going on.

Day 3

My routine ("light routine" to ease myself into jelq and extending)

Warm up (15-20 mins with heat)
    stretches (side stretch, circular pulls, downward stretch)
    Jelq x 100
    UJ x 50
    warm down (15-20mins with heat)

extend for 1 hour (releasing and checking every 15-20mins)
    no tension

I had a bit of trouble again trying to get some head swelling going but I think i've figured out a way for me to do it. (check questions below)

*NOTE*
    I woke up with NO morning wood and my flaccid shaft seems to have stiffened dramatically. It wasn't turtled but when I went to stretch it out it was significantly tougher.

my questions

Should I be worried about waking up with no morning wood?
    Is this is it normal for my flaccid shaft to be a bit stiffer than usual?

I have quite small glans and I'm uncut, with what I consider a lot of skin, so creating and maintaining head swelling seems to be quite hard for me to do.
    When I think I manage to get what I think is head swelling. I can only extend inconsistently for anything between 5-15 minutes. My glans can either go cold pretty quickly (within 5 mins) or by the 15 mins mark it would look like it it's swelled nicely but a little numb.
    My problem may be with my wrapping. I'm using a cotton bandage and pulling my foreskin back to wrap around it, but because of my small glans, I'm having trouble stopping my foreskin from rolling and pulling my wrap towards and over my glans.
    Has anyone else experienced this? anyone have any tips that could help?

I was going to go with the "2 day on 1 day off" schedule to start off with. Is it a good idea to extend (for a shorter period) on my days off?

I'm sure I have a couple more questions which I need to ask but upon writing this I can't seem to think of what they are!

Thanks for reading and sorry for the long post, but I thought I'd be as thorough as possible!
    Greatly appreciate any help thrown my way.
    moot
    Last edited by moot; 04-29-2015, 06:56 AM. Reason: update

You might try keeping a warmed rice sock atop the glans/shaft whilst you are fastened into your extender.

Maybe take a two week span, to build up wearing your extender, minimal tension <600 grams. This will allow your circulation parts of the penis time to acclimate to being stretched. Like a Chinese finger trap, as you pull on them, they get narrower, pass less blood.

Chinese finger trap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      You might try keeping a warmed rice sock atop the glans/shaft whilst you are fastened into your extender.

Maybe take a two week span, to build up wearing your extender, minimal tension <600 grams. This will allow your circulation parts of the penis time to acclimate to being stretched. Like a Chinese finger trap, as you pull on them, they get narrower, pass less blood.

Chinese finger trap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm using a small water bottle for that as rice sock tends to cool down very quickly.

I'm currently using no tension at all. So you're saying my penis would get used to this sort of blood flow?

I'm actually now wrapping similarly to how I traction wrap but instead of wrapping the whole shaft I only wrap from midshaft to just under the glands and I'm pushing blood up to the glands and the wrap midway seems to help keep it there.

One thing I have noticed is though, blood tries to circulate in my shaft and I get close to being semi erect. Is this normal?

Comment

Just see that your wrapping, does not constrict/cause decreased circulation.

If you get semi erect, I don't see it as a problem.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I'm still trying to perfect my wrapping but so far I think i'm doing ok.

I've just finished a session and my flaccid shaft feels a bit stiff, it's not completely turtled but its not hanging as plump as I'd like it. Is that common?

Sorry for all these niggly questions, when I was hanging I didn't do it right and it completely fucked me over for a while and I just want to make sure that I'm not doing anything negative

Comment

So you are using 0 tension and are losing circulation to your glans that quickly??? That is not good. If you add tension with your wrapping style you'll lose circulation even quicker and I would guess that you would have discomfort to some degree with tension. Check out my wrap techniques below for the X4 labs extender as well as the miracle slider extender. I wrap similarly for any extender that uses straps or nooses and my wrap consistently works across the board.

<link removed>
            Dangler
            Senior Administrator
            ☼ Wizard ☼
            White Tiger Award 2015
            Last edited by Dangler; 04-14-2015, 11:29 PM.
            If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

Thanks for the links ykm123.
              Your wrap looks like it's a lot tighter than how I wrap mine, which may restrict circulation even more?
              Plus it hides the glans and and I feel i need to check up on my glans quite a bit.

Did you start off extending using this method?

Comment

Originally posted by moot View Post
                Thanks for the links ykm123.
                Your wrap looks like it's a lot tighter than how I wrap mine, which may restrict circulation even more?
                Plus it hides the glans and and I feel i need to check up on my glans quite a bit.

Did you start off extending using this method?
                You're welcome. I suspect your wrap is much tighter then mine considering you lose circulation in 15 minutes and I can wear extenders for much longer with my wraps. The glans is not hidden. If you go back and watch the videos again you'll see the glans is accessible to check for signs of decreased circulation. I could where the x4 for an hour with those wraps. With the miracle extender wrapping techniques where I use sports pre wrap instead of foam rings I could keep the miracle extender on for up to 90 minutes.

I never go fully numb with any of my wrap techniques but I always like to remove the extender before that happens. My glans can get purple but never bad.
                If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

Hi Guys, just posting an update with more questions.

Almost 3 weeks in and so far I've seen stronger eq on my day off and very slight increase in flacid length.

questions
                  1) I'm pretty sure I should be feeling a lig stretch at the base of my shaft right? I'm feeling my shaft stretch, especially just below my glans but not at the base of my shaft. I've increased the tension but I still can't really feel my ligs stretch. Am I doing something wrong?

1) Should I be extending for more than 2 hours? xlabs reccomends 4 hours but it's hard to commit that time.

3) My primary goal for now is to straighten my penis, it's not an extreme bend but i've found there are 2 key areas which cause the bend, midshaft and at the top of my shaft, a few mm below the glands. Is there anything I should be doing with the extender to help straighten these areas?

much appreciated

Comment

Hi Guys, just posting an update with more questions.

questions
                    1) I'm pretty sure I should be feeling a lig stretch at the base of my shaft right? I'm feeling my shaft stretch, especially just below my glans but not at the base of my shaft. I've increased the tension but I still can't really feel my ligs stretch. Am I doing something wrong?

1) Should I be extending for more than 2 hours? xlabs reccomends 4 hours but it's hard to commit that time.

3) My primary goal for now is to straighten my penis, it's not an extreme bend but i've found there are 2 key areas which cause the bend, midshaft and at the top of my shaft, a few mm below the glands. Is there anything I should be doing with the extender to help straighten these areas?

much appreciated
                    I don't have a xlabs but i'm using another vac extender.

1) Is it inside your penis or is your skin stretching?

1.1) You should use it for 8~10 hours day. or if you can't 4 hours day but it will slow down your gains, it will take more time.

3) Your penis will strectch where it's needed. Don't worry.

Comment

1) I'm pretty sure it's the penis, when I wrap I make sure the most of the excess skin (foreskin) doesn't get pulled foward.

2) Ah ok well, I'm barely at home for 4 hours/day during weekdays. I can commit to that on weekends though. I usually do 2 days on 1 days off. should I now change that to 5 days on 2 days off due to lack of hours?

3) Ok that sounds good

Thanks

Comment

1) I'm pretty sure it's the penis, when I wrap I make sure the most of the excess skin (foreskin) doesn't get pulled foward.

2) Ah ok well, I'm barely at home for 4 hours/day during weekdays. I can commit to that on weekends though. I usually do 2 days on 1 days off. should I now change that to 5 days on 2 days off due to lack of hours?

3) Ok that sounds good

Thanks
                        If it's not your skin that's good. Just keep using it, eventually it will stretch at the base and lig.

Yes, why not use it everytime. If you think that you are ready just do it. Extender is strech over time/tension, if you are not injuring yourself just keep using.
                        PumpBRA
                        Last edited by PumpBRA; 04-29-2015, 03:16 PM.

Comment

I would personally extend everyday without break days to be honest.. My extender brand company told me you make the most gains out of extending if you extend everyday minimum 6-9 hours and 4 hours ATLEAST for some results at slower pace.

i have been extending for 31 days and only missed 1 day in the beginning period due to sleep problems lol

Comment

Working...
                          X