Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about pumptoys.com

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has purchased products from pumptoys.com recently. Some of the products there look very interesting and I am inclined to buy something, but the main page was apparently last updated in 2014. Does anyone know if the site is still being maintained and orders still being taken?

Best wishes

Why wouldn't you message them that question? lol

I am inclined to believe you are part of that sites staff. I accept my assumption could be wrong though
    If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

I have purchased their VelSeal cylinders and gaskets. Prompt shipments and quality products.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I did - I'm still waiting for a response from them. I thought I might just ask around here to see if anyone has tried buying from them.

Comment

Originally posted by MrVastatullut View Post
          I did - I'm still waiting for a response from them. I thought I might just ask around here to see if anyone has tried buying from them.
          Good thought to have. Hope you share your experience with this site if you order from them.
          If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

Working...
          X