Glans color and penis health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glans color and penis health

Question for some of the veterans here. When using cock rings, clamps, wraps and pump: what color change is considered "ok" in the glans?

Obviously black is out. I assume deep red is just fine and indicates the engorged state. But what about purple? More than deep red but not black. Is this okay, okay for a few minutes, or an indication of oxygen deprivation to too high a degree for tissue?

Thanks guys.

Depends on the shade of purple, and what your interpretation of purple is. Dark blue is bad. Black is dead tissue and you're just completely fucked, so don't go there. Generally, very dark colors are not a good thing. But also skin temperature and sensation need to be considered.

Your body warns you in a few different ways when circulation is dangerously restricted. Don't go entirely by color. But do pay attention to the color, or course.
    The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

It depends on your skin and undertone, but as mentioned above, avoid dark colors as they indicate problems. You know your skin better.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Warmth, and color are very impotant to pay attention to. Also keep in mind that you can release the clamp one or two clicks and still get benefit. Red is usually good. The darker is usually bad. It is very hard to say for sure as we don't know your baseline color. Go for safety first, don't overdo it as you will lose rather than gain.
        This is likely the most dangerous form of PE, and you should advance very slowly. Better to be overly cautious. Good luck
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by drfrankencock View Post
          But also skin temperature and sensation need to be considered.
          These are very important especially sensation. I never worried myself much about cold. I believe sensation to be the most important. Through the years of experimenting with PE and tools my glans has gone numb numerous times. I have suffered no damage from this. I have had no changes in sensation. When using a tools that can lead to decreased circulation > numbness > permanent damage I check my glans. At this point I pretty much know how long I can use a given tool. Such as a hanger, I know I can hang 20 minutes and still have circulation. I choose to stop at 20 minutes sessions for safety.

Another important thing I watched for when clamping was discoloration and bruising afterwards. If I had discoloration and bruising after I knew I needed to make changes such as reducing intensity or duration.
          If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, guys, much appreciated.

Comment

Last night I wore my phallosan straight down and woke up with my member feeling really cold. I got a little worried but after a few mins I regained warmth. Color seemed ok tho.
              Starting..........Current
              BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
              BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
              NBPEL - 7"........8"
              MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal
              9.5"x6.5" :biggrin1: 8=======D

Comment

Working...
              X