Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

phallosan + stealth innerwear for length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phallosan + stealth innerwear for length?

Hey guys. I've been a member here for a while. I've been reading about PE for around 2 years now and have done some stretching and jelqing but not consistent enough for any gains. I ordered a phallosan a few months ago and really like it, but I haven't worn it consistently yet. I am unable to wear it at work. I have found that if I try to wear it while I'm out and about outside of work it gets uncomfortable, the tension constantly changes due to getting in and out of car, walking around etc. I am thinking of wearing the Phallosan while around the house as much as possible and ordering the stealth innerwear to wear all other times to keep me from turtling. Would this work for length gains? Any advice in wearing the Phallosan while doing physical things?

Thank you.

This would probably be best for the devices forum guys, but I'll see if I can help.

Wearing it frequently is best, but rest time is good too. So working it into your schedule is okay, that's what it's made for.

Yes, over time will increase length relative to proper use, which doesn't mean all day use either.

And the sleeve will help with healing in an extended state, but they typically don't encourage growth on their own.

It will help the "appearance" though.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Ya. I got about 1500 hrs in with the PF and I gained, but I wore it 8-10 hrs a day. Getting in and out of the truck was painful but only had to get to work and home, a ten minute drive. At work I'm standing or walking most of the time. I only wore it to bed a few times as I'd wake up a few hrs later and find I'd lost suction. I'd wear the PF as much as possible, if you get six hrs in a day, you'll see results slowly, but that mite be good. Keep in touch. Good luck
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Yup, many people have worn the phallosan while going to the gym etc. The only time I made sure to take it off was when I was running or doing high intensity exercises. It is pretty much fine to wear most other times.
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
        X