X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate?? worth the money?

Hi guys,
    jcwhs7
    Last edited by jcwhs7; 07-26-2015, 02:57 PM.

I have a Hercules and a Goliath and an air pump. Go with an air pump

Comment

Hi jcwhs7! Not sure what your budget looks like so I don't know how much you'd be sacrificing financially to get one. I can tell you from personal use of a Hercules (which is less expensive than the X40) that the commercials and testimonials are a little exaggerated as far as the pace and magnitude of the gains, IMHO. It is a useful tool for me, I've just recently started using mine again after a little break. I like to work it in with other exercises. The temporary gains are pretty thrilling, but they do go away. They're solid, quality kit and it will last you a really really long time if you pull the trigger on one.

If you do decide on it, START SLOW. It'll be insanely tempting to push hard and pump your dick to Mandingo proportions but it does get pretty sore for me if I apply too much suction. Read the pumping threads and remember, like with most PE practices, less is more.

Have fun and be safe dude.
      11/20/14 (Start) - BPEL: 7" x 4.8"
      Current - BPEL 7.25" (+0.25") x 4.87" (+0.07")

Short-term: 7.4" x 5"
      Long-term: 7.75" x 5.5"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by chuck89gt5.0 View Post
        i have a hercules and a goliath and an air pump. Go with an air pump
        a
        jcwhs7
        Last edited by jcwhs7; 07-26-2015, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by suspense2006 View Post
          Hi jcwhs7! Not sure what your budget looks like so I don't know how much you'd be sacrificing financially to get one. I can tell you from personal use of a Hercules (which is less expensive than the X40) that the commercials and testimonials are a little exaggerated as far as the pace and magnitude of the gains, IMHO. It is a useful tool for me, I've just recently started using mine again after a little break. I like to work it in with other exercises. The temporary gains are pretty thrilling, but they do go away. They're solid, quality kit and it will last you a really really long time if you pull the trigger on one.

If you do decide on it, START SLOW. It'll be insanely tempting to push hard and pump your dick to Mandingo proportions but it does get pretty sore for me if I apply too much suction. Read the pumping threads and remember, like with most PE practices, less is more.

Have fun and be safe dude.
          w
          jcwhs7
          Last edited by jcwhs7; 07-26-2015, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jcwhs7 View Post
            well my budget is not very flexible, However, I am willing to spend the money to see results. Ive been pe'ing for sometime but i have lacked the dedication because i did not see much results. I am thinking on getting a bathmate because it seems easier to do? and the results seem to be faster?

Every other guy in here can confirm pumping gives results. But just as manual exercises, it has also to do with dedication. Nothing is ever easy about P.E and that's something you will have to deal with eventually. Pumping is less effort than manual routines and probably more fun though. You'll probably see gains as long as you can stay consistent.

Bare in mind pumping is considered a more intensive work out so be careful, start on low pressure and keep track of your PIs so you can avoid injuries.
            BPEL 16, 16.5, 17, 17.5, 18, 18.5, 19, 19.5, 20, 20.5
            MEG 11.6 12 ​12.5 13 13.5 14.5 15 15.15

Comment

I would say this depends on your pe mindset. Its all about consistency. I had kind of the same thoughts about is it worth it. For me it was. I make sure my routine is fun. If I get gains then so be it. I have the x-40 and it is quite large. I al most wish I would have gotten the 30. Back to topic. I went from dec-april without a single gain. I was extremely inconsistent. Starting april 1 I made up my mind to get back into gear and have already seen gains coming again. I do my manual routine in the AM, then use the pump at night before bed.
              I believe you gain with or without the pump, just be very meticulous with your routine. I have found 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off is the best for me. If I waiver the gains and pi's go to hell.
              My question is, do you have the faith and fortitude in this as a hobby to just have fun and see what happens. If yes, then it will be an awesome investment. If you want the biggest gains with the least time in, you will regret it.
              Start date----6-6-2014
              BPEL---6.5"
              BEG----5.0"

Current date----6-26-2015
              BPSFL---8.15
              BPEL----7.75
              BEG-----5.8
              MEG----5.5

GOAL...WHEN SHE SAYS STOP!

Comment

Working...
              X