should i buy extender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i buy extender?

Hello guys. I've heard that jelqing increase DHT -bad for balding guys like me. If i will buy an extender and keep doing Ulis i will gain?

Where did you read that?
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hair loss forum

Comment

Extender should not cause hair loss. I have used an extender for about five years, I am 73, and still have a full head of hair.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

PE does not cause hair loss.

DHT short for dihydrotestosterone is a hormone naturally found in the body, a derivative of testosterone. All men have it, but some are genetically sensitive to it, in a sense that the hair follicles on the scalp are affected by it which leads to male pattern baldness, it is genetic/hereditary.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

No form of PE will lead to hair loss. And yes extender are great and I recommend buying one. The only extender on the market that is worth hundreds of dollars is the Penimaster pro. It's comfort and ease of use set it apart from traditional style extender. The best low cost extender IMO is the miracle slider extender. It is much easier to apply then traditional style extenders like the SG, andropenis, or or X4 labs. X4 labs does have a quad head support which improves it's use and comfort.
            If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

You shouldn't buy an extender because they are easy to make with some turnbuckles, hard plastic tubing, and thumbbolts. If I can make one, anyone can.
              Current: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" BPFL, 1.7" diameter, roughly 5.25" girth
              Pipedream goals: 9" x 6"

Comment

Originally posted by GrowUP View Post
                You shouldn't buy an extender because they are easy to make with some turnbuckles, hard plastic tubing, and thumbbolts. If I can make one, anyone can.
                Do you have a pic? Is it bulky? I imagine with the high quality extenders that can purchased on ebay for less then $40 and can be concealed pretty well under clothes that making your own is unnecessary unless you like to tinker with building stuff. It may cost less to make one yourself in materials alone but once time spent making it is figured in you have spent more $$
                If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

You should only buy an extender if you know deep down that you will commit at least 4 hours (preferably 8) at day, every day for the next six months to a year.

The more hours you wear it a day, the faster and debatably more you will gain.
                  My Extending Journey
                  07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
                  25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

How can jelqing increase DHT? Why would an alternative method like extending not cause the same problems?
                    SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Working...
                    X