VET PUMPERS, Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VET PUMPERS, Help

Hey Guys I am looking for some clarification after all my reading I just want to be sure before I buy.

Read all the charts and articles so if I get a cylinder circumference of 5.5in Dia 1.75 and This is my same penis size Natural erect then it would be good for packing and Length exercises CORRECT?

Then for my girth exercises using a pump should be Cylinders of a 2.00 Dia or 6.25 circumference and up obviously stepping up sizes as needed, CORRECT?
    "I don't always drink Dos Equis but, when I do, I PE... Stay thirsty my friend"
    April 2015 June
    BPEL 7.0"+0.5
    EG 5"+0.5
    EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
    9x7

Sounds good to me. If going for length, lube up as to allow shaft to be drawn in. Shaft will expand in girth, even in the smaller cylinder.

I would get the 2" first and see how things go.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Hound View Post
      Hey Guys I am looking for some clarification after all my reading I just want to be sure before I buy.

Read all the charts and articles so if I get a cylinder circumference of 5.5in Dia 1.75 and This is my same penis size Natural erect then it would be good for packing and Length exercises CORRECT?

Then for my girth exercises using a pump should be Cylinders of a 2.00 Dia or 6.25 circumference and up obviously stepping up sizes as needed, CORRECT?
      So I got my pump as a 2.00 cylinder as suggested and it was a wise choice. I pumped 3 times for 20 minutes and packed the lower 6.5 inches and filled 7.5 of the 12 inch cylinder....pretty stoked about that.

But I do have a question about the pumping. Is it supposed to swell my foreskin cut up and give my penis a collar look ?? LOL it doesn't hurt or anything just looks goofy and it holds for the better part of 18 hours.
      April 2015 June
      BPEL 7.0"+0.5
      EG 5"+0.5
      EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
      9x7

Comment

I think the donut effect is edema build up, and it should drain within time.. but don't listen to me, I ordered my first pump today and am awaiting on delivery. What HG did you pump at? Does your pump have a vac gauge?
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yes, hopefully you have a gauge. Limit pumping to 5 hg or below for first six months. No longer than 10 minutes (twice a day) for first month. Then slowly increase to 20 minutes letting your EQ be your guide as to how fast you do the increase.

This will keep the edema/doughnut under control. The edema should be mostly dissipated after four hours. Otherwise you are probably over pumping (vacuum too high or duration too long)
          not2big
          Senior Super Moderator
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by not2big; 06-02-2015, 09:41 PM.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Ya it's just fluid build up, you can end that by wearing a condom.while pumping, for some.reason.it stops fluid from building up below the glass and most of.the shaft.
            I'll see if I can find anything else.online for you, I bought a Mr.fantastic.pump and it actually came.with two gland condoms with cover the gland and about an.inch below of the shaft, it's pretty cool.they included those.
            But I don't know if you can.just buy them, I'll.look, their deff worth.it, I don't get fluid build up, and wearing a new condom everytime can get pricey.
            Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Comment

You should not go past 5 hg as mentioned by not2big, stay low and get your sets in for a month or so before going up in pressure. You may also want to start with 1 set every other day for a week, here is a sample routine for beginners at pumping.

Week 1
              1 ten minute set every other day

Week 2
              2 ten minute sets
              every other day

Week 3
              1 twenty minute set
              1 ten minute set every other day

week four
              2 twenty minute sets

After that progress at your own pace, you can try 2 on and 1 off after a couple of weeks. Your penis will get accustomed to pumping but you must ease into it, edema slows gains so pumping up until you get fluid build up is counter productive. Here is a good thread or two to read

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...g-pumping.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...n-do-pump.html

Have fun with your new toy but dont wreck your best toy
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

The diameter of your pump should reflect your ultimate size goals.
                PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

OP you can also do water pumping with your air cylinder. Popol posted some great information about that. It works way better for me compared to condom pumping. Cheaper also. The back pressure from the water keeps edema from traveling up your penis.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thank you for all of the valuable information people I really appreciate it. They forgot to send my pressure gauge and I couldn't find one at the store. I guess I just made a boo boo. Was excited to pump lol It did go down all the way as I figured it would. I guess my estimations on what 5Hg were.... were well off lol. No biggie learning experience. Still having fun and I did try water pumping as well already.
                    April 2015 June
                    BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                    EG 5"+0.5
                    EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                    9x7

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
                      The diameter of your pump should reflect your ultimate size goals.
                      No, it absolutely should not. An improper fit does not work as well regardless of your dreams. a proper fit is always the correct size, should a guy with a 4 inch girth get a 2.75 diameter cylinder, maybe if he wants his balls and his anus sucked up into the tube.

Even with a water pump a man with a 5 x 4 penis should not by a Goliath, he should start with the bathmate, maybe the X-30 but nothing bigger than that.

I thought all you guys went to the academy of water based penis pumping
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        No, it absolutely should not. An improper fit does not work as well regardless of your dreams. a proper fit is always the correct size, should a guy with a 4 inch girth get a 2.75 diameter cylinder, maybe if he wants his balls and his anus sucked up into the tube.

Even with a water pump a man with a 5 x 4 penis should not by a Goliath, he should start with the bathmate, maybe the X-30 but nothing bigger than that.

I thought all you guys went to the academy of water based penis pumping

LOL....... Don't worry BigO I am smart enough not to assume that is correct. I see what he means BUT at the same time am right there with you. I was scared at first hearing and reading how painful it can be to have a ball sucked up into the chamber and while I have not done that I have had them get drawn up to the edge of the cylinder. Which if you over pump can happen and can be painful.

As you grow the cylinder should correspond to your goals based on starting max girth size NOT by intended goal size. Intended goal size would be the max girth in the cylinder which would then translate into PACKING. Just don't get stuck and use lots of lube. I am still considering getting a 1.75 cylinder just to pack the crap out of it because I know that would be maxed right out for me after using this 2.00. All in all it has been a learning experience by being careful and following guidance here while being "go getter" enough to experiment with things on my own.

Im happy and seeing even more results as I switch up routines and procedure. I really wish this gauge would get here though so I know the exact pressures
                        April 2015 June
                        BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                        EG 5"+0.5
                        EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                        9x7

Comment

Guys have been using outsized pumps like STJs for a long time. It does require some adjustments. You can position your penis in the pump so that it doesn't cause discomfort by allowing the bottom of your penis to rest against the wall of the cylinder. This should help to ensure that the pump rides high on your pubis. You can also purchase a short or long sleeve to further ensure fitting and decrease the potential for your scrot getting sucked into the tube.

Packing a cylinder doesn't allow for growth, and you'll just need to buy a larger pump if you want to see further growth.
                          PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Guys have been using outsized pumps like STJs for a long time. It does require some adjustments. You can position your penis in the pump so that it doesn't cause discomfort by allowing the bottom of your penis to rest against the wall of the cylinder. This should help to ensure that the pump rides high on your pubis. You can also purchase a short or long sleeve to further ensure fitting and decrease the potential for your scrot getting sucked into the tube.

Packing a cylinder doesn't allow for growth, and you'll just need to buy a larger pump if you want to see further growth.
                            So packing will NOT? Help with length gains?
                            April 2015 June
                            BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                            EG 5"+0.5
                            EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                            9x7

Comment

If you buy a bathmate that is too big it will suck in your testicles and vas deferens cords. It will also not allow proper pressure to be created. Not sure if Walter is legit rep or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X