Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blakoe ring

Hello Everyone,
    I decided to build my own blakoe ring. Ordered laboratory zink, copper and tools to make one.
    Already have a visalisation of it and cannot wait to make it

Here is the question: Have anyone tried it? Did it work?
    Any tips you can give?

Thanks !

There's a thread with people discussing the Ring of Power and their opinions on it here:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-results.html

The reviews seem fairly positive but it's worth a read to see for yourself.
    My Extending Journey
    07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
    25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

I tried the Ring of Power which is very similar and I loved it, except it keeps coming undone so I had to give up on it. I gave my thoughts on it in the link that KFH passed you there.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hi kickinthemembs - I saw your posts and indeed they were positive. I ordered one from US, it comes with copper/zinc and 2 pieaces of gold to strenghten the current. Costed me 50 euro with shopping.
        Did you try to measure the voltage it can produce?
        Im also waiting for ingredients to built my own one and see if there is any difference.

Comment

Ok. Got one from ebay. It took 5 days only to get it from Us - where fast
          Made of good quality ingredients with 2 pieces of gold which are working like an additional magnets. I put it on yesterday and got a boner lol. But this is placebo and excitement of new thing I guess. Im wearing it while in PF. we will see the results. Hopeing to get my nuts bigger :P

Comment

Working...
          X