Looking for clamping tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for clamping tips

started clamping a couple weeks ago and i feel like it is going to be something im going to stick with for a long time but i need some advice on a few things. ive started using strips of mousepad as a padding but i feel like im doing something wrong because when i put the clamp on the strips bunch up and when i take the clamp off the skin underneath the clamp hurts pretty bad for a minute. i dont feel any pain putting it on or during the session. i also use a few strips because ive read that you should use enough padding so that you only need to clamp down 2 or 3 notches so that the shape of the clamp allows for more even pressure.

Sorry, please explain what it is that you're clamping? Just to make it more clear for me, to maybe give my input.

Comment

Maybe, the mouse pad is the problem. The material that it's made of, could be irritating the skin or maybe you need to apply a little amount of lubrication between the two?

Comment

Read read read!

Go to this thread and read all of the links in the first post by me. Also, read the thread itself as there is some really useful info on clamped edging in it too.

Here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...lamping-q.html
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thank you, now I'm learning something new too!

Comment

No problem, I am here for you guys That thread I created is pretty nifty, it has all of the best articles and threads on clamping in the first post, and it is a pretty cool thread in itself too. Enjoy

Originally posted by Aang View Post
            Thank you, now I'm learning something new too!

Comment

I always love using the cut off tops of dress socks, then fold them.in half length wise, make.sure they're the thin ones.
              But they work.great, trust.me.I went through all.of this back.in 09' lol mouse pads, tensor bandage, just the clamp lol
              Nothing worked quite like the soft sock.
              Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Comment

thanks kick ive read most of those links from your thread in the last couple of months and thats why i decided to clamp finally pretty much ha. but i will reread them and go through the actual thread. i think im going to have to use a softer material as the first layer at least and see how that works. what do you guys think about using enough padding where you only need to click the clamp down 2 or 3 notches until thats as tight as it can go? ill check that thread later tonight to see if its already been answered.

Comment

Sure, I get you. I will try to answer your two issues now.

With clamping I have been using abs silicone silicone clamping sleeves and they are absolutely awesome. If you have any soft silicone type sleeves, you may want to try it. Just put it on and then then the clamp over it, works like a charm. I would never go back to clamping with any other type of protection.

In relation to how many clicks to go down on the clamp: I differentiate two types of clamping, both of which have their use and effect in PE.

1. If you read through the thread you will discover the "clamped edging" half way through it, which a lot of us on here are doing. The clamp is not on as tight as it can go, but rather there is enough bloodflow to maintain a solid erection and the ability to edge the whole way through. It provides a cock-ring type effect but is a little bit more intense.

2. Then there is the "ass to grass" clamping which is basically clamping tightly. This type of clamping shouldn't really be done for more than 10-20 minutes as it restricts a lot of bloodflow. There is no way you would be able to do long edging sessions at this intensity.

Both methods serve good purposes, so maybe try out both. I like mixing them up as they are both effective for different purposes. Often I will do the first type of clamping and then click tighter (method 2) for the last 10 minutes of my longer session. It works fantastic.

Originally posted by TheNatural View Post
                  thanks kick ive read most of those links from your thread in the last couple of months and thats why i decided to clamp finally pretty much ha. but i will reread them and go through the actual thread. i think im going to have to use a softer material as the first layer at least and see how that works. what do you guys think about using enough padding where you only need to click the clamp down 2 or 3 notches until thats as tight as it can go? ill check that thread later tonight to see if its already been answered.

Comment

i think im gonna have to check out those silicon sleeves. seems simple which is what i need to stay consistent ha. about to look through all those threads again appreciate you takin the time to help out man i have a success story im ready to post but maybe ill wait after a few months of clamping! been doin clamp edging already along with some light clamped squeezes and i can tell they are gonna make me some gains

Comment

No problem. Always here to help if I can

Oh yes, tell me about it, I struggled with girth since I started but since I got into clamped edging with squeezes - life-changing (for PE anyway)! Haha, anyway, do post on that clamping Q&A thread if you have any questions, tips, alterations that you haven't seen. Always good to hear new ideas

Originally posted by TheNatural View Post
                      i think im gonna have to check out those silicon sleeves. seems simple which is what i need to stay consistent ha. about to look through all those threads again appreciate you takin the time to help out man i have a success story im ready to post but maybe ill wait after a few months of clamping! been doin clamp edging already along with some light clamped squeezes and i can tell they are gonna make me some gains

Comment

Working...
                      X