Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a basic pump and what should i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a basic pump and what should i do?

3 weeks ago i bought a basic pump because of its low price.i know i should buy more effective pump but ,whatever this pump has'nt gauge and no guide inside and is there anybody to help me? (especially tested this kind of pump)

Does it have a ball type pumper?? U could make it better by buying a Harbor Freight Brake Bleeder pump or Mity.. They have gauges.. When the pump goes on mine I intend to do this myself..
    Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
    Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
    Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Just use a little vacuum, don't get carried away, or you will have little capillaries that rupture, and have little red dots, and possibly discoloration. Both will heal, but can be upsetting to some.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

so is this pump useful? is'nt it?i read in some pages that this pump is only for solving erection problems but thank god i have'nt any problem about only length (4 inch now) but, since i use this pump, after using, my penis becoming like a baloon is it normal and could be happen?

Comment

i am using this pump since 2 weeks but i have not any red dots and discoloration

Comment

Lolsas, it is great that you are not getting red dots. Is your penis looking like a donut around your glans after your sessions? If so then try less pressure. Also how long are you staying in the cylinder? The system can work for gains also. Just be safe and don't do too much pressure of too long. Build up slowly.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Pump until you feel a slight achy feeling and then back off slightly. Don't stay under vacuum for more than ten minutes for first month. Then move up to 15 minutes for a month but don't exceed 20 minutes until you have at least six months under your belt.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

i am pumping for 15 min x 2 steps but after "the baloon penis" effect, reduce the time and now 10 min x 3 steps but i am not feel achy when i was pumping. so i am not enough pressure on the penis should i use the penis ring for holding the balls and veins on? because i feel little bit pain in my veins

Comment

Working...
                X