Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fed up with bathmate. Anyone else experiencing this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed up with bathmate. Anyone else experiencing this.

So over the course of the year I had my x30 I had gone through 6 valves. All of them would get the same issue. First it wouldn't start to close making me have to use my finger to close the pip. Then it woukd be frozen and making it nearly impossible to compress and expel water making it unuseable.
    I would religiously wash and dry it.
    I never used lube in it.
    I always made sure the valve was returned to center.
    I have water treatment so no hard water is ever been used in it.
    I have taken it apart and throughly cleaned as of bathmates suggestions.

I've done everything in the book there way and still have a pump I can never use. I sent in another ticket in hopes maybe it can be replaced cause I see no other reason why this keeps happening.

Is there any problem with the way the valve fits into your device once you install it?
    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

No they install fine and work fine once a new one is in. They just been going bad faster and faster it seems. No matter how much I clean and making sure their is no soap fim or anything the problem always comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman84 View Post
        No they install fine and work fine once a new one is in. They just been going bad faster and faster it seems. No matter how much I clean and making sure their is no soap fim or anything the problem always comes back.
        That isn't typical. You might want to contact the site you purchased your pump from to see if you can get a full exchange.

Comment

I haven't bought a bathmate yet, but I intend to buy a hercules. I've read online that the valve on the x-30 is terrible. Looks like that might be true. It sounds like you are going to continue to deal with these issues. And if it's been a year, then you probably can't get a refund. The hercules is always an option, but that's if you're willing to shell out anymore money. Have you made any gains using the bathmate? If you have, then you should consider shelling out another $100. Can't put a price on getting a bigger dick....XD

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
            That isn't typical. You might want to contact the site you purchased your pump from to see if you can get a full exchange.
            I've tried. They told me I have to contact bathmate directly which I have been doing. So far it's only been will send another valve pack and no other help.

Comment

Originally posted by AM7797 View Post
              I haven't bought a bathmate yet, but I intend to buy a hercules. I've read online that the valve on the x-30 is terrible. Looks like that might be true. It sounds like you are going to continue to deal with these issues. And if it's been a year, then you probably can't get a refund. The hercules is always an option, but that's if you're willing to shell out anymore money. Have you made any gains using the bathmate? If you have, then you should consider shelling out another $100. Can't put a price on getting a bigger dick....XD
              I've heard the same thing about the Hercules being better with valves. I first bought an x40 that was too big and unuseable. That was the sites recomendation but wouldn't exchange or refund me after I complain. So I bought this one and it intially worked great and much better but then I have all these issues and can't pump consistently. I don't really want to put more money into them.

Comment

You're frustration is understandable. After 2 pumps, and likely some shitty customer service, I would be deterred as well. You could sell both your x40, and x30 and then use that money to buy a hercules. If you just feel like you're done with it in general, then you could always switch over to hand-based routines. Personally, I hate jelqing, which makes up most of these hand-based routines; but that's just me. I've been doing these manual squeezes that sort of replicate clamping. And I've seen some small gains after just 4 days of doing it, but that is likely due to an increase in my erection quality.

Comment

EQ gains are the best gains.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Im fed up with bathmate too. I made a post pointing out a few flaws on their customer support thread and the next day i find 2-3 pages of them responding to people burying my complaint. The thing is bathmates are made of plastic, they have no business costing several hundred dollars. The company probably makes each one for about 10$. Thats a greedy company if you ask me. Other pumps include pressure gauges for alot cheaper. I made my own pump for free.
                    Hours in x4: 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 1.3k +ab sleeve

Comment

That's what you guys should water pump with a proper setup, a regular quality cylinder (leluv, thickwall, boston pumps, vacutech etc..) , a brake bleeder pump kit (harbor freight type, sold with a water trap), and the silicone hose + male connector . This way you can always use a gauge, and switch as you please between air and water pumping.
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

I agree Popol. If I had to do it over again I would have gone with the full set up instead of dealing with all this. I went with bathmate for the convience and stealth factor, and ended up Choosing that over quality. I actually think I would be happy if they would actually Adress my issues. I mentioned in my ticket about getting it replaced or something else but not wanting a new valves that keep end up failing. So they responded by ignoring my questions and sending me valves! Like they didn't even read it.

Comment

Well it's a good lesson for the future!
                          Next time you know what to buy.

Pumping isn't so great anyway, I reckon it's easy. Plenty of work for you in the manual world (for free!).
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman84 View Post
                            I've tried. They told me I have to contact bathmate directly which I have been doing. So far it's only been will send another valve pack and no other help.
                            Pm me with your purchase details and I'll do my best to help you out.

Comment

Working...
                            X