Knowing When To Stop Pumping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowing When To Stop Pumping.

Hi, my name is Jay and I am new to this page, I am just concerned of how much I use my augment pump, I love to use the pump not only can I see a huge difference in my penis size I actually get kind of horny using it, so due to this fact my concern is am I over using it? I use it 4-10 times a day 10-30 minutes each time my use varies on if i'm working or not, I have only been using this device for a month and already I am addicted to it, does anyone else here excessively use there pump? Is it safe? What would you recommend me do?

Hi Jay, welcome here! I've never pumped with that brand before but, when I do pump then it's once a day for 30 minutes max. I believe it's better to wait at least 3-4 hours, before pumping for a second time.

Comment

Much depends upon the level of vacuum you are exposing your penis to in the cylinder. Safe max for longer times is 5"Hg IF your pump has a gauge to let you know.
      If yours does not have a gauge, pump moderately, and build up your wearing times over a couple of months.
      More is not better, when pumping, it can cause you problems, red spots, edema, etc.

see pumping group in my sig.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

For me, I have learned that 20 minutes at 5 hg are the max limits for me to prevent excess edema. I do this once in the morning and again at night. I also do 45 minutes at 4 hg about once a week, which generates a bit of excess edema and a slight doughnut, but the extra 1/2 inch in girth is fun for sex.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thank you very much for the advice guys, this has been such a help, im going to do exactly that not2big!

Comment

Working...
          X