Penis Extender, experienced ppl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Extender, experienced ppl

Hello dears pegym members, today I have one questions for all penis extenders users. I have been using on and off my extender for 2 months and logged like 180hs. I have a noose attachment extender so i never reach more than 2hours at a time and its really painful, not because i am using too much rods but because the noose destroy my glans or the skin behind it. I use piece of cloths and things like that but it still hurts a lot.
    SO, the point of the topic.. today I saw a video.. this "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmwlBMmwOvo" and its shows how the man attach the extender, but its on the shaft, not behind the glans. So, is this a good way of using an extender? because that way i think i can use it a lot more hours without any pain.
    Thats all, thanks for your responses.

Yes. That appears to be a good way to mount the extender. Once the rods are extended out further, the strap will move closer to the glans but will have a "cushion" of foreskin between the strap and the glans.

However, I would recommend using more warping around the shaft. You should PM ykm123. He can link you to a better video on extender warping.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks you so much for your response. YES! thats what actually happend I have a cushion of foreskin that protects me. I wanna see if someone has been using an extender like this and have gained.

Comment

Working...
      X