Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long can I use Sizegenetics for?(before plateau)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long can I use Sizegenetics for?(before plateau)

I just bought a sizegenetics and am hoping to gain an inch out of it. From what ive read on personal reviews and studies, that could take a very long time if even posisble. In the studies of penis extenders they said men gained about an inch on their flaccid penis on average and 0.6 inches on their stretched out flaccid penis after 6 months of use, 4-6 hours a day. Im not quite sure how I should go about a routine. Ive seen multiple different routines suggested, and I don't know which one to choose because they are all different. I only have time for the sizegenetics, not other exercises.

My idea was just build up in how long I wear it, right now 900g of tension feels very tight on my penis fully stretched out and I can only wear it an hour at a time. Obviously ill increase the wear time each week. But what I should be looking for is the ability to stretch longer and longer right? How often should I attempt to push the extender even farther? Once a month? Im starting at 3 rods(about 7.8 or 8 inches strecthed flaccid non bonepressed). I measured the farthest I could stretch out and the total lengeth from the beginning of the rods to the end was about 7.1 inches(its 7.1 and not 8 because I didn't measure from the very bottom of the extender, only the beginning of the rods). So in my mind, about every month I should seek to up to the total length by 0.1 inches at least. We'll see. It what I plan on doing.

Too early to predict, plus there are variables that are under your control . Just avoid going overboard and remain patient.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I thought I had seen mention that studies showed between 1000-2000 hours usually resulted in 1 inch length. You probably will still have to take it off every hour to 1 1/2 hours for 10 minutes or so, even once your used to it. You need to add rods when it's too short to achieve spring compression to your desired tension
      Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Some wear the devices for months or years. You can keep adding tension and time and even mix it up with other methods for variety. That should help to ward off plateaus.
        SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

So quick update with another question. These are probably newbie gains but after 5 days of wearing it 4-6 hours a day, ive noticed a vwry coear 0.25" increase in my bone pressed stretched flaccis length. i think they may just be newbie gains tho. my erections arnt any bigger. ok now the questions.

1. healing, when do i give myself time to heal? is the 8 hours of sleep i get enough? or should i take rest days.

2. i find that as the day goes on, my glands become evermore sore and i have to take more and more breaks. in the beginning of the day i can do 1.5 hours for the first two sessions, but as i go on i have to do 45 or 30 minute sessions with 20 minute breaks.

3. can i split up my sessions? can i do 3 hours in the morning and 3 at night? or do i have to do them rather consecutively?

Comment

Originally posted by alienware83 View Post
            I only have time for the sizegenetics, not other exercises.
            Sorry but what exactly does that mean? If you "don't have time" to do a solid and effective ~20 minute PE routine, how important could increasing the size of your penis possibly be? I don't mean to sound like an asshole but that kind of mindset seems to be posted around here far too often and it just reminds me of all the overweight/skinny/otherwise out of shape people talking about how much they want to improve their bodies but "just don't have time" to go to the gym for ~30 minutes a day (yet somehow find the time to watch tv, go on the computer, etc.)

I just bought a sizegenetics and am hoping to gain an inch out of it. From what ive read on personal reviews and studies, that could take a very long time if even posisble.
            Why spend all this time messing around with something that probably won't even give you the results that you're after man? Why not do a good, solid, short yet effective routine that's tried and true and proven to not only increase size but also drastically raise EQ and improve penis health and function? Is it because that would actually require some effort and commitment on your end? =/

Sorry for the little rant man and good luck with your PE journey, I just think people need to remember that you will only get out what you put in, and if it were easy, every guy would be walkin around swingin an 8 inch cock.
            4/15/15
            BPEL 6.5"
            EG 5.5"
            5/29/15
            BPEL 6.8" +0.3"
            EG 5.5"
            Progress Log
            "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit"

Comment

Theres no scientific proof that jelqing works brian, thats why I wont waste my time on it. there are however several scientific studies showing penile extenders do. they just take several months.

Comment

Theres no scientific proof that jelqing works brian, thats why I wont waste my time on it. there are however several scientific studies showing penile extenders do. they just take several months.
                I see.

Have you seen any studies that prove extenders increase ERECT penis length? I think all the ones I've seen only show an increase in flaccid and stretched flaccid but I'm sure you've done more research on it than I have so I'm curious if you've come across any that reference erect gains?

Understand that controlled scientific studies are very expensive to conduct. No one has anything to gain from "proving" that manual PE works (no PRODUCT to sell) so there's very little reason for anyone to invest money in conducting one. In fact there's likely more interest in preventing studies from being done by those in the penis enlargement field because anyone that is selling a pill or device etc is losing money when guys realize they can make gains and PE for free!
                4/15/15
                BPEL 6.5"
                EG 5.5"
                5/29/15
                BPEL 6.8" +0.3"
                EG 5.5"
                Progress Log
                "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit"

Comment

So quick update with another question. These are probably newbie gains but after 5 days of wearing it 4-6 hours a day, ive noticed a vwry coear 0.25" increase in my bone pressed stretched flaccis length. i think they may just be newbie gains tho. my erections arnt any bigger. ok now the questions.

1. healing, when do i give myself time to heal? is the 8 hours of sleep i get enough? or should i take rest days.

2. i find that as the day goes on, my glands become evermore sore and i have to take more and more breaks. in the beginning of the day i can do 1.5 hours for the first two sessions, but as i go on i have to do 45 or 30 minute sessions with 20 minute breaks.

3. can i split up my sessions? can i do 3 hours in the morning and 3 at night? or do i have to do them rather consecutively?
                  You can get answers to your questions in the following post https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tml#post912155

You can perfrom the other parts of your training in a split manner, but you should try to get all of your extending done in one session.
                  SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Working...
                  X