Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If i already have an x4 is a phallosan forte worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If i already have an x4 is a phallosan forte worth it?

So ive read that stretching side to side targets different ligaments than stretching straight up down and out. I also like the way the phallosan can be worn more discreetly and for longer sets. Opinions?
    Hours in x4: 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 1.3k +ab sleeve

I personally liked your plan to switch to (or at least add) a manual routine after hitting ~1000 hours. I think you're missing out on a lot by not doing manual exercises.

From what I've read, gains from extending seem to get progressively slower and slower after a certain point until they basically stop all together. Maybe some people have experienced something different but that's been what it seems like is common with people that do extending for a relatively long period of time. I think finishing up with your X4 and then getting on a good manual routine would be muccch better than investing in a Phallosan and doing even more extending, idk just my opinion, good luck either way brother
    4/15/15
    BPEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    5/29/15
    BPEL 6.8" +0.3"
    EG 5.5"
    Progress Log
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit"

Comment

Try looking at the autoextender vac head. It's a 3rd or more cheaper than the Phallason and converts your x4 with a vac head like a phallosan for longer use. I have had a phallosan and a rod extender. Thr phallosan was great for comfort and time but never gave me the same type of fatigue as a rod extender. Plus the x4 I think can get the 5500 gram springs to up the tension If you hit a plateau.

Comment

You might want to consider the VacExtender mod kit and supplement with manual stretches from side to side and save $300 t $400. However, it will not be as discreet.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I like the phallosan a lot. You can log a lot of hours in much more easily. Once you use the phallosan you won't want to use the X4 again. You can also modify the phallosan to attach to the x4
          If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

Thanks for the advice everyone. At this point im doing manuals still but just haven't been doing much jelqing. I do plan to switch to a more clamping pumping and jelqing oriented routine when i hit 1000 hours but ive been thinking lately that maybe i want to really finish off length work first. I guess i still have a while to make up my mind though. Its definitely alot of cash to drop for another extender. Maybe id be better off getting a higher quality pump with a gauge if i buy any more equipment.
            Hours in x4: 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 1.3k +ab sleeve

Comment

Originally posted by ironaddict View Post
              Its definitely alot of cash to drop for another extender. Maybe id be better off getting a higher quality pump with a gauge if i buy any more equipment.
              That would be my choice.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Getting a nice pump and gauge is always a good bet, pumping is fun Although phallosan is also a great device, I got great use out of mine. Really helped me with my gains too.
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

If you don't mind the price of Phallosan Forte I'd say go for it. It's a great device that can be modified in multiple ways whether for extending or light hanging.

Comment

Working...
                  X