Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping/Peing, how often?

Hey!

So I bought a penis pump and decided to again take up PE. I've been on the JP90, but got injured and have been on and off since. So first and foremost, now I'm trying to get back the 10/10 EQ. I can get a solid 10/10 for a short 2-3 seconds when I do a RK, then it subsides to 9/10 as long as it is touched and goes down really much if it is not touched.

So, EQ is what I aim for.

I've thought like this:
    - 5 min warm up
    - light flaccid bends
    - 100 jelqs
    - 5min 4''hg pumping
    - 100 jelqs

And this should be at first and after every work out add 10 % time on pumping. When reaching 10 min, I'll go down and add 2 x 5min at 4''hg and when reaching 10 min again, down to 3 x 5min and then continue til 15minutes and start over from 10 min. After two months I could do one 45 minute session/week and then start low again. Then again increase to 5''hg and do the same thing.

However, I need to be strict so I don't overwork, and I need to be hard with my PI's and if they're there, I wont exercise.

What do you think about my routine? Anything to add or reduce?

And the question I was really creating the thread for:
    How often? There's the 5 on 2 off and there 2 on 1 off etc... Should I start with that much? I believe the 2 on 1 off will make the penis tired. Start with 1 day on and 1 off and keep a little longer rest period after every 10min and before every increase in session?

I take multivita and 500mg l-arginine. May help a little with the healing, I hope.

Thanks for helping me out. This time I'll go for 11/10 EQ! Nothing feels as good as being 110% hard!

PB
    “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Sounds like a good plan to me PanBird. I'll be interested in seeing where your at in a few months. Good luck buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by lilbigman View Post
      Sounds like a good plan to me PanBird. I'll be interested in seeing where your at in a few months. Good luck buddy.
      Wow, thanks for your encouragement lillbigman!
      “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Also sounds good to me. Just remember to use your EQ as a guide as you increase time and vacuum. If EQ declines, back off until it returns.

Once you build up to your max intensity, move to 5 on 1 off with regard to pumping.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Yup sounds fine PanBird. Just keep an eye on your PIs and cut back or take a rest if they start to go southwards.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
          X