Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a good hanger???!!!

Hey guys!
    I have been struggling with the bib hanger for years now. It might be an effective hanger, but you have to be a fucking genius to get everything just right. All this crap about wrapping, bolts, screws, anchoring, angles etc is driving me nuts because everything needs to be exactly 110% perfect for the hanging to be effective. Then we have all the problems like shaft-twisting, slipping, targeting the right tissues and not the skin, cutting off circulation to the head etc etc.

I have not gotten any gains from the bib hanger and that's probably because I've never been able to get every damn detail right and I know that I'm not alone. Bib does what he can to help but it's a whole fucking science with lot and what not.

I just want a simple to use hanger that works! Please, please, please. Recommend a good simple effective hanger.

There are going to be complications, adjustment, twisting, ect.... no matter what hanger you use. I personally made my own captain's wench and loved it. Now your not going to be able to use the kind of weight with a wench as you will with a bib, but it is a very cheap, easy, and effective hanger to use at lower weights. I was effectively hanging 9 pounds with it with no clamping other then the velcro itself. If I added a clamp I believe I could have doubled that weight, and maybe even more. Also a silicone sleeve for your wrap can make a world of difference. If your interested in learning about my experiences, tips, and tricks with the wench, just drop me a pm and I would be more than happy to share.

Captains Wench
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tcher-ads.html

Comment

Originally posted by photon View Post
      I just want a simple to use hanger that works! Please, please, please. Recommend a good simple effective hanger.
      If you have enough slack so you can force skin temporarily into position so it covers the glans (nudge the glans back while raking the skin forward) then you might like the VLC Hanger (which I make).

-Ron
      Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

I use the vachanger 3 fucking love this thing takes me less than 30secs to get it on and that includes taking off my pants and putting on the weight. Plus i can hang for 2hrs straight without taking it off. Its pretty much the same type of hanger as LG but cheaper.
        Start 1-09-15
        BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
        BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
        BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by this-moment View Post
          I use the vachanger 3 fucking love this thing takes me less than 30secs to get it on and that includes taking off my pants and putting on the weight. Plus i can hang for 2hrs straight without taking it off. Its pretty much the same type of hanger as LG but cheaper.
          I agree You must not need to tape. That's about a five minute process for me. Any gains with it? What's your routine?
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

this-moment, nice gains! Are you getting them just from vac hanging?

Comment

Working...
            X