Penimaster strap extender question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penimaster strap extender question

I have been using PeniMaster for over a week now, and have figured out quite a bit. I am now wearing the device a minimum of six hours a day. I use the extender strap almost exclusively, because it allows me to wear the device during the day, hidden underneath loose fitting clothing.

Here is my question: this is NOT like the rod extender, included with the kit, that can be set to a certain stretch setting. With the belt, you basically pull it as tight as you want it, giving your penis a good stretch. However, I noticed that if I try and pull too tight, it can be difficult to take wearing it for three hours at a time. I started pulling it less tight, but am worried maybe I am not giving my dick a good enough stretch. Anyone have any thoughts / ideas on this?

Also, I noticed that after a week of "exercise" using the PeniMaster, that my dick does not get as hard as easily, and is not rock solid like I am used to. Am I overstretching / injuring my dick? I don't know what good it will do if I grow my dick and inch or more, only for it to hang limp and lifeless when I need it to be hard.

Thanks in advance for any ideas / help.

At times to improve EQ, you may want to take a few days off. Dicks get tired, and then don't get as hard.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I have now stopped using the penimaster for three days - a bummer, because you supposedly lose any gains made if you do not use it everyday - and I am still having difficulty getting rock hard like I did before using this thing. I used to be able to get hard if the wind blowed, and screw to orgasm, and get it up and do it again 5 minutes later. Now it seems I'm lucky if I can keep it hard for even the first go around. WTF? Can doing doing PE damage the vascularity of your dick? I hope this isht isn't permanent. I would much rather have a smaller dick that works, than a little bit longer dick that won't do isht. Any ideas?

Comment

Takes longer than 3 days rest for my dick to regain improve EQ. I have in the past years gone for long periods of time extending, and said I'll take the hit on EQ. Kind of a personal decision.

Also experienced better EQ if I did "light-weight/low grams" extending. Which also gave me a much better flaccid hang.

Some of what you are finding out, is a discovery of what you can do and its side effects.

Comment

Thanks. So, this has happened to you, and then you layoff for a period, and EQ comes back? I hope mine does. This kind of sucks. And honestly, I'm not seeing any visible signs that I am causing damage of any sort. I may get the slightest bit of bruising on the head from the Penimaster, but it goes away fairly quickly. I also am not having any pain. I'm going to give it a bit more rest, and see if things improve. If they do, then I know I can re-start my program, and just deal with the occasional low EQ (which sucks). Bad thing is I read I would lose and gains made, unless I keep with the program for at least 3 hours daily, for six months. If that is the case, that is a bummer too, because if I take breaks, I lose gains. If I keep going, I deal with low EQ for 6 months!

Comment

What I do, when in a break period, is just some light duty jelqing, easy hand stretching. I can't imagine going a day without some kind of PE exercise.

Comment

Working...
            X