Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't get how hanging low weights for long periods is not affective.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get how hanging low weights for long periods is not affective.

Everyone says hanging heavy weights for 20 minute sessions 10 hours a week is key..

Everyone also says Penis extenders work pretty well if not better than hanging (I've noticed most people think hanging is better though)

So my thoughts on hanging 1-2 pounds or more for 8 hours a day would be pretty effective?

I don't see why it wouldn't be.. I understand heavy weights do more damage but hanging with lower weights for a lot longer would do the same amount of damage wouldn't it?

for example someone hangs 10 pounds 1 hour a day vs someone who hangs 1 pound 10 hours a day. i'd feel like that 1 pound for 10 hours would be more effective.

Anyone got the science behind any of this?

Not enough stress to cause microtears in the first place. May help with flaccid hang but not enough to stretch the ligaments or spur growth.

Comment

Then why would extenders work

Comment

Extenders are literally the same concept low weight long hang time

Comment

First, I would suggest taking a good read through the MUST READ Sticky Threads - Device Forum. Lots of good info on both, and their methods.

I think initially, yes, low weight for long periods is like extending. Though, the attachment style must be considered too.

But, after a while, more intensity is needed to reach tissue breakdown (fatigue). And this is where those who have gone from extending to hanging find it most different. The adaption to the hanging style, being unsupported free weight, angled hanging, time, weight, etc.

Before trying hanging, especially without any other PE experience, you should be really, really, really well informed. Otherwise, you could cause injury.

In the beginning, and even later on, 10 hour hanging sessions are too much.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Extenders are increased force slowly over time. So in your hanging low weights you would still need to slowly add weights. It sounds odd to me how you say everyone says this, but then most say the opposite. I think time under tension is a very important component of PE. So is more extreme short bursts of microtear causing excersize. They are different mechanisms of growth. The low tension high time method deals more with Plastic deformation. While microtear repai deals more with mytosis. The former causes stretched bigger cells. The latter causes more cells to be made.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thread moved to the devices forum.
              Thanks foxy
              A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
              Pelvic Floor Balance./
              Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
              JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

The biggest thing that would concern me with such a long period of hanging would be circulation and bruising. Even with low weights you would need a wrap and hanger attached with the weight all creating pressure.

Comment

Sorry I know this will have a spammy feel. LGHanger doesn't have that problem. Other vacuum devices also like the Phallosan Forte can be used for hanging. Easier to avoid nursing and circulation concerns. I am not a paid sponsor.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Low weight and increasing time first is the best way to start out as injuries are minimized. Even more so you have more possibilities to grow safely cause if you go too fast too high on the intensity/weight then you minimize your grow potential on the time axis as you already set a higher threshold to reach beyond elastic rebound territory.

Tissue will give away after time of constant expansion even if very low. Theoreticly you could burst steel with a very low force of a feather if you do it for a million years .

You always need some force of course that makes it wortwhile.
                      Heat btw is a factor that lowers need for force.
                      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                      X