Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood during bathmatesession

Now I’m kinda worried =/

This happend: During a bathmate session I could see something brown in my bathmate. When I released the pressure something brown/black worm like went out of the bathmate! 100mm x 5mm thick like a worm and it was bloody. I tried to pick it up but it just tore apart but I finally grabbed it in three pieces. It all when really quick and I think I could see a stain of blood from a spot on mid-shaft.

That was yesterday and I can feel no pain, I can get erecrion etc but what was that? Did I broke something?

My routine and history:
    Start jelqing December/January then slowly introduce bathmate in February. Never got dounut people talks about but this day I started with full boner in 10 minutes. Of course after a good strech and 70 jelqs. Was it too much?

I’m worried and hope for help from you =/

Give it time to heal and reduce the intensity and duration of your session. Oh and you'll live!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thanks for your answer!
      Do you know what it was? I can tell you that I really was afraid. It went out of my skin mid-shaft or i might went thepeehole. Why wasn't it just blood?

No bathmate for atleast 2 mouth =/

Comment

It sounds like a burst blood vessel. Follow the advise given to you by CUSP, and you'll be fine.

Comment

How long were you in the pump?
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

10 minutes, never begun that much before. I went too quick to maximum pressure like 3-4 minutes into the session. Usually I feel pain if I go too quick. Not this time.

WOW. I never expect that burst blood vessel would be like that. I just fought it was visible from the outside of the cock. Never ever that it would burst to the outside. I'm still a happy Man after this. I'll give bathmate another go when I feel full recovered. Thanks, you maked my night!

Comment

You should never use maximum pressure if you're a beginner! Are you feeling ok now?
              PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
              X