Extenders and Tunica Limiting factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extenders and Tunica Limiting factor

To cut straight to the chase, Im almost certain my tunica is my limiting factor due to my measurements. Manual exercises just arent really working for me personally aside from squeezes, so what is you all's opinion for extenders when the tunica is the limiting factor? My gut says its a good idea and should work, but I'm no expert.
    Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
    EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
    EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

Yeah, that's pretty much what got me into hanging. Ive never used an extender before, but I would think that would target the tunica and stretch it longitudinally making it weaker and therefore easier to stretch laterally. Which would then make for easier girth gains. That's my theory at least and I'm working on testing it out now. I hung for a little over 2 months and then went back to girth about a month ago. So far so good. Fingers crossed.

Comment

The tunica is always the limiting factor (perhaps ligs can be at the start).

Lilbigman I thought that was my theory, great minds think alike (or fail together?) To be honest it has been mentioned a long while ago.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Yeh extenders are great for stretching that tunica out. Same with hanging. Choose your poison
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Im going with extenders lol i dont have time for hanging. Any suggestions on a good one? I know PEgym works a little bit with Phalosan
          Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
          EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
          EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

Comment

My only experience is with the phallosan. Great device, really comfortable. Downsides - price and having to buy condoms when they rip.

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
              The tunica is always the limiting factor (perhaps ligs can be at the start).

Lilbigman I thought that was my theory, great minds think alike (or fail together?) To be honest it has been mentioned a long while ago.
              Perhaps it was your theory and I stole it so that I would sound smart. Hehehehehe, nah, I'll go with the great minds think alike theory. However if "we fail" then yes, it was your theory.

Comment

Originally posted by 372kid View Post
                Im going with extenders lol i dont have time for hanging. Any suggestions on a good one? I know PEgym works a little bit with Phalosan
                Actually, arn't extenders more time consuming than hanging? I thought you needed to wear those things for like 10 hours a day. Even with low weight, long sessions of hanging your only looking at 3 hours max.

Comment

Sock horror,the guy trying to flog his hanger says extenders don't work...again. So all the people claiming gains from extenders are liars yeh? Also I don't think badmouthing another rep company on the forum shows any business etiquette or respect.
                  burtybasset
                  Retired Moderator
                  Member of the Month May 2014
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by burtybasset; 07-10-2015, 11:48 AM. Reason: Got rid of quote

Comment

Also Mebs, even though I completely agree with what you said. And even though I think the LG is an awesome device. I think the requirement for heavy weights and super high traction is a bunch of hooey. If your goal is to toughen the ligaments then use huge weights. If your goal is to grow your penis then use less force and more massage, and other gentle techniques. Toughening tissues is part of the reason hanging only requires such extremes. In isolation hanging probably does require escalating weight and extreme force. Encouraging penis health and growth through multiple gentle excersizes does not. The either or mentality is just not as effective.

That on top of speaking negatively about your competition instead of positively about your own product is simply horrible sales tactics, and leaves you and your product tainted.
                    closed224
                    Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb 2017
                    Last edited by closed224; 07-10-2015, 11:39 AM.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Some react better with the long light stretching of extenders than with heavier hanging or hand stretching. Doing other exercises before extender work can help stretch the tunica.
                      SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Extenders don't hit the ligs, far more people have gained from extenders rather than from the lg or any vacuum hanger.
                        It's good you keep making those posts though, your product is way over priced as shown by the DIY threads from namso and dj, so surely the way you handle yourself on the forum is the icing on the cake.
                        Oh, and vacuum hangers have negative side effects too.
                        popol5169
                        Member of the Month Nov 2014
                        Last edited by popol5169; 07-10-2015, 11:44 AM.
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                          Also Mebs, even though I completely agree with what you said. And even though I think the LG is an awesome device. I think the requirement for heavy weights and super high traction is a bunch of hooey. If your goal is to toughen the ligaments then use huge weights. If your goal is to grow your penis then use less force and more massage, and other gentle techniques. Toughening tissues is part of the reason hanging only requires such extremes. In isolation hanging probably does require escalating weight and extreme force. Encouraging penis health and growth through multiple gentle excersizes does not. The either or mentality is just not as effective.

That on top of speaking negatively about your competition instead of positively about your own product is simply horrible sales tactics, and leaves you and your product tainted.
                          I only wish people could use a little common sense. There is a distinct difference between making an observation and being malicious. If I said obese people make bad marathon runners, I am not speaking negatively about people who are fat. When I point out that little springs that can only induce 4 lbs of traction, it's just a fact. Same as saying a teaspoon cannot dig a hole as well as a shovel. You don't have to have a degree in mechanical engineering to understand that. I guess the debate over "less force and more massage" - vs - graduated heavy traction will be a matter of personal experience. I think talk is cheap. I have heard more guys tell me that they have gotten ZIP from extenders compared to hanging with the BiB or LG. I have yet to see any before or after pictures from those who have made these multi inch gains using extenders. I have a before and after photos.

Dr. Richard Howard has degree in Biology. He has written a very well documented article for the PEGym about penis anatomy and the Tunica Albuginea. I suggest you look it up and read it. That tunica is very tough tissue, so is the suspensory ligament. I think you should read up on Muscle Fascia massage too. To suggest that you can't have a healthy penis if you use heavy weight is just flat wrong. My penis is very healthy! The development between all three chambers, and the vascular system is very observable. My EQ is outstanding! We can have debate over this, just don't get your feelers all bent! I like Chevy's better than Fords too by the way and if you want to laugh your ass off, then Google / You Tube - Armi King (Chevy Silverado).
                          -Foldus,
                          L.G. Hanger,-
                          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                          www.lghangerllc.com
                          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                            Extenders don't hit the ligs, far more people have gained from extenders rather than from the lg or any vacuum hanger.
                            It's good you keep making those posts though, your product is way over priced as shown by the DIY threads from namso and dj, so surely the way you handle yourself on the forum is the icing on the cake.
                            Oh, and vacuum hangers have negative side effects too.
                            Have you seen the homemade vac hanger that Namso made? Kinda reminds me of the ceramic ash tray I made for my mom in kindergarten. You get what you pay for! The LG Hanger, all the pneumatic fittings, the medical grade silicon rubber are of the highest quality and craftsmanship. I find it very amusing for someone who has never owned or run a business of their own to be critical of price.... but that's very typical of a government lifer to do. Very similar to all the career politicians who criticize the CEO's of fortune 500 companies for making too much money. It's an envy / jealousy problem of the heart, and not a very admirable attribute.
                            -Foldus,
                            L.G. Hanger,-
                            Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                            www.lghangerllc.com
                            PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by 372kid View Post
                              To cut straight to the chase, Im almost certain my tunica is my limiting factor due to my measurements. Manual exercises just arent really working for me personally aside from squeezes, so what is you all's opinion for extenders when the tunica is the limiting factor? My gut says its a good idea and should work, but I'm no expert.
                              My tunica must be made of tungsten steel. I did over 1000 hrs, mostly at the highest tension that I could withstand and got zero length gains. Took a break and tried again at more moderate tensions. I think I did close to 1000 hrs again. Still nothing. Now I'm trying pumping and extending but at even less tension than previous attempts. Hope I finally get something for my efforts this time.

Many have reported good gains with extenders. There was even a clinical study that reported close to a avg .7" erect gain. Unfortunately, I have been unable to eek any gains from its use so far. Hoping light tension levels will be the magic recipe.
                              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Working...
                              X