clamped sex!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clamped sex!

So I'm going a new route with my routine. Adding in clamping. I added the mouse pads to my clamp for added comfort.
    So tonight was my first real attempt at it. TRIED to get fully hard but couldn't keep it hard while putting the clamp on. After a few tries and frustration I asked my wife if she could help ....
    So I got behind her and started fucking her till I got real hard and immediately put the clamp on.
    Well she wanted me to keep going so I did....
    While clamped.
    And HOLY SHIT did my dick get hard.... Like stupid ridiculous hard. Harded than steel, maybe adamantium? Lol
    Anyway I kept the clamp on about 15 while fucking her.... Took the clamp off and finished within 5 min.
    Measured after I finished and I was STILL over .5 inch thicker in girth. Crazy expansion to say the least. I would say I was up to .75 thicker with the clamp on.

Anyway. I'm going to be doing this more often .... Def recommend trying this for you advanced guys. NEVER EVER have I felt my dick so hard.

My girl LOVES a hard dick, the harder the better and she said it was almost too much for her. To hear her say that I know it had to be ridiculous.
    Also no edema.
    After I finished I did some ulis, jelqs for about 5 min.
    Gonna try clamped sex atleast 3, 4 times a week. If I gain within the next month or so I will update. I've been a hard gainer with girth. About .3 inches in 15 months

Comment

Welcome to the team clamped edging group. It is awesome. Next time do it with her legs up over your shoulders and the clamp softly, or whatever she likes, hitting her clit. You are right about the insane size increase. The last time we team clamped edged it was her request. Way to go, enjoy.
      PS dont cum with the clamp on.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Team clamped edging group 😂😂😂

Comment

Team powers activate..... . Shape of a clamp. .... form of....
          A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
          Pelvic Floor Balance./
          Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
          JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Just be careful. I would probably start with a cockring first and then double cock ring.

Comment

Ah everyone is getting in on the fun world of clamping
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Take care of your moves. One stupid move and it can get nasty.
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Are you not supposed to cum with the clamp on?
                  Start: NBPEL: 5.5", BPEL: 6.5", BPFSL: 6 5/8", MEG: 5.4"
                  Current: NBPEL: 6 5/8", BPEL: 7 5/8", BPFSL 7.75", MEG: 5.5", Base Girth: 5.75"
                  Goal: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 8" EG: 6"

Comment

I'm about 8 inches length so sex with a clamp isnt tough

Comment

I can't wait to join this group with my wife!
                      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                      Goal 8x6
                      Getinbig's progress log
                      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

So here is my problem. I bought a 3 set of cock rings. Small medium and large. I started with the small but it just strangled my dick numb. I have had sex with the medium ring which fits about right. Keeps me really hard. But i also lose sensation with the medium ring. And when i take it off my erection is not happy. So, i can fuck with the cock ring but cant cum due to loss of sensation. Anybody have any advice? And have your ladies commented on the girth increase? Mine has not but I prrobably only get to 5.5" at most. Im just over 5" stock. I would think that .5" would have felt tighter for her. Maybe she noticed but didnt say anything. Oh well. Any advice would be cool.
                        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Lol she DEF noticed the difference.

Comment

First never cum with the clamp on. There is chance of hurting the urethra.
                            Drizzle, I am sure she noticed the difference. Women are often unwilling to say they like something as that would imply they didn't like the other thing. Also they are insecure of their vagina size and don't want to appear as size queens. If they like a huge cock then they must have a huge vagina. It is sad but true.
                            I prefer the clamp because I can change the amount of squeeze. If you are going to use a cockring get one built for your size. Perfect for is important. JockInTheBox has some great resources for that. Expecting to fit in small, medium, or large is tough to get right.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I think orgasm while clamped could result in retrograde ejac, depending on how tight
                              A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                              Pelvic Floor Balance./
                              Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                              JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Working...
                              X