Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extenders and formal clothing

Hi everyone.

I have a big doubt: Can I use an extender under formal pants? The fact is that I work seated for most of the day and I don't have much time to do many PE while at home. I'm a lawyer and I have to wear a suit everyday. Will someone notice "something strange"? I've seen some articles about size gains obtained due to extender devices, so my plan is to use it everyday for about 6 hours and keep doing the jelq and stretching routine.

Sorry about the grammar. English isn't my native tongue.
    Start BPEL - 7.5" / EG - 6.0"

Goal BPEL - 8.7" / EG - 6.5"

I don't know how anyone could wear one without a huge jacket on...even the Phallosan.
    Original/Current Stats:
    2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
    2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
    Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
    Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
    Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Wear the device pointing upwards to best conceal yourself. If the clothes are not tight then you should be able to conceal it well.
      SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyR_SG_Rep View Post
        Wear the device pointing upwards to best conceal yourself. If the clothes are not tight then you should be able to conceal it well.
        Thanks BobbyR_SG_Rep

I'll probably wear an extender at the office.

Comment

Originally posted by tcastle View Post
          Hi everyone.

I have a big doubt: Can I use an extender under formal pants? The fact is that I work seated for most of the day and I don't have much time to do many PE while at home. I'm a lawyer and I have to wear a suit everyday. Will someone notice "something strange"? I've seen some articles about size gains obtained due to extender devices, so my plan is to use it everyday for about 6 hours and keep doing the jelq and stretching routine.

Sorry about the grammar. English isn't my native tongue.
          I wore the Phallosan everyday for six mouths at work with jeans, but I was standing most of the time, 8-12 hrs a day. Next question coming, I gained almost an inch in six months. Good luck, who knows that bulge in your pants mite get you laid, in all languages, laid means FUCKED. Just don't wear it to court. Unless the judge is hot, LOL.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
            I wore the Phallosan everyday for six mouths at work with jeans, but I was standing most of the time, 8-12 hrs a day. Next question coming, I gained almost an inch in six months. Good luck, who knows that bulge in your pants mite get you laid, in all languages, laid means FUCKED. Just don't wear it to court. Unless the judge is hot, LOL.
            You must wear really loose jeans. On a good hang day, things can sort of be seen as-is, let alone with an extender attached. Up doesn't work either, since it would come out above the belt line...
            Original/Current Stats:
            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
              You must wear really loose jeans. On a good hang day, things can sort of be seen as-is, let alone with an extender attached. Up doesn't work either, since it would come out above the belt line...
              Well I've lost a lot of weight , 32 waist now, 38 before. Wear the 38 with PF.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                I want to use 6-9 hrs a day. My goal is to gain 2 inches.

Maybe I'll wear it to court because there's a very hot blonde judge with big boobs. I'm kidding... I won't cheat on my wife.
                Last edited by tcastle; 07-28-2015, 08:48 PM.

Comment

I want to use 6-9 hrs a day. My goal is to gain 2 inches.

Maybe I'll wear it to court because there's a very hot blonde judge with big boobs. I'm kidding... I won't cheat on my wife.
                  Do you have a routine in place already?

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyR_SG_Rep View Post
                    Do you have a routine in place already?
                    Well, I'm doing a basic 90 Day Routine (https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html):

*10-Minutes – Warm Up
                    *Basic Stretching (left, right, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches)
                    *10-Minutes – Wet jelqing (5 second strokes)
                    *Kegels
                    *Edging

I want to add the use of a penis extender for bigger gains.

Comment

Well, I'm doing a basic 90 Day Routine (https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html):

*10-Minutes – Warm Up
                      *Basic Stretching (left, right, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches)
                      *10-Minutes – Wet jelqing (5 second strokes)
                      *Kegels
                      *Edging

I want to add the use of a penis extender for bigger gains.
                      There doesn't appear to be a pump routine there? How do you plan on using it in your routine?

Comment

Working...
                      X