Length: Expert advice wanted please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length: Expert advice wanted please

So I went on a little hiatus around a year ago, but then I got back to it and have been hanging for the last 5 or 6 months. I havent done it every day but I have hung at least 5-6 days out of every week. I usually hang for about 1 hour everyday, with rest periods the workout takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes, I'm hanging at around 10lbs of weight.

I have been stagnant in my gains and I want to get from 7.5 BPEL to 8.2 BPEL. I would like to know if I should keep hanging or if I should switch up to a different routine. If so, what routines? I'm close to my goal, I would love some input and your help. Thank you!

P.S I have been doing P.E exercises for a long time and have gained a over 2 inches in length from when I originally started. I hope I'm not maxed out in my gains so that is certainly a lingering thought. Thank you
    long
    Last edited by long; 08-03-2015, 04:48 PM.

You probably need more weight. Bib says that the majority of people make gains at 15 lbs+

Comment

thank you JackJohnson, I've been reading and that looks to be the case actually. I think I have went up in weight a little to slowly. Any thoughts on how much sets I should do and what kind of gains I could expect in the next 6 months?

Comment

First off, congrats on your gains! I don't think you have maxed out on gains, but they are definitely not going to be as easy to come by after those kind of gains.

Now about the hanging, have you reached fatigue yet? The best results start to occur when you have added enough weight to reach fatigue.

I don't know if you have read this yet, but there is a lot of great info on hanging here.
        Hanging 101

I moved your thread to the Penis Devices Forum.
        Cavalier
        Retired Super Moderator
        Member of the Month Feb 2015
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Cavalier; 08-04-2015, 05:57 AM.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          First off, congrats on your gains! I don't think you have maxed out on gains, but they are definitely not going to be as easy to come by after those kind of gains.

Now about the hanging, have you reached fatigue yet? The best results start to occur when you have added enough weight to reach fatigue.

I don't know if you have read this yet, but there is a lot of great info on hanging here.
          Hanging 101

I moved your thread to the Penis Devices Forum.

I would say I'm able to hang for about 10-15 minutes before I feel fatigue, by the third or fourth set is when I definitely feel more fatigue. Any thoughts about what sort of fatigue I should be having?

Comment

You should feel enough fatigue that you feel the need to reduce the weight. The following sets you will probably need to reduce it.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

You should feel enough fatigue that you feel the need to reduce the weight. The following sets you will probably need to reduce it.
              So do you think I should up the weight for the first two sets and see where it goes from there? I just dont want to damage the unit lol

Comment

try adding 0.5 lbs every 1-2 weeks.

Email @bigO, he has hung up to 35lbs and email @Oxford. He is currently hanging with 15lbs

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
                  try adding 0.5 lbs every 1-2 weeks.

Email @bigO, he has hung up to 35lbs and email @Oxford. He is currently hanging with 15lbs
                  whats the highest amount of weight you got to and if you dont mind me asking, what were your results?

Comment

Originally posted by long View Post
                    So do you think I should up the weight for the first two sets and see where it goes from there? I just dont want to damage the unit lol
                    Do what feels right to you. If you feel you can add more weight the continue to add 1 lb a week. Some guys start to feel fatigue at about 9-10 lbs when they first start out.

Originally posted by long View Post
                    whats the highest amount of weight you got to and if you dont mind me asking, what were your results?
                    I have made similar gains as you have and unfortunately the law of diminishing returns has kicked in. Over time you will need to work harder to see even smaller gains. I have been as high as 24 lbs. My gains over the last three months has been .2 inches, much slower then when I started PE.

Comment

Yes, don't worry about the weight #, just by how you feel hanging it, and don't increase too fast. Just because someone else is gaining with 30 lbs doesn't mean 12 lbs won't work for you at the stage you're at, go by the fatigue.
                      As far as hours, Bib states that you should hang a minimum of 10 hours per week, but I don't know that there's any evidence to prove this correct.
                      Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Do what feels right to you. If you feel you can add more weight the continue to add 1 lb a week. Some guys start to feel fatigue at about 9-10 lbs when they first start out.

I have made similar gains as you have and unfortunately the law of diminishing returns has kicked in. Over time you will need to work harder to see even smaller gains. I have been as high as 24 lbs. My gains over the last three months has been .2 inches, much slower then when I started PE.

Now do you rotate sides(clock) in which you hang or do you keep it to one particular way( 6 o'clock)? I mostly stick to 6' o clock but have done 3 and 9 o'clock with 12 o'clock very infrequently. I was following the loss of tug theory, just want to mainly know if you rotate and how you rotate sides? Thanks for all of your help btw

Comment

Starting out just hang BTC and straight down. A few months down the road you can look into hanging at other angles.

Comment

2 inches already? My bet is your maxed on lig gains and should be hanging with a fulcrum to max the tunica. Just my opinion though
                            START....... BPEL=6.14" MEG=4.70" BEG=4.70"

July 2015... BPEL=6.63" MEG=4.80" BEG=4.90"

GOAL.......... BPEL=8.00" MEG=5.75" BEG=6.00"

Comment

Working...
                            X