Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any serious Phallosan Forte users out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any serious Phallosan Forte users out there?

Hi there,

I am considering trying out Phallosan Forte but have got some questions for those of you who have actually made some gains from this device ALONE. Previously I bought Vac-Extender and wore for 5 months straight, 4-6 hours a day with zero gains. Then I gave up on extender thinking that the force from the extender is not strong enough to deform my tough ligaments. Then I saw Phallosan's video on youtube and really like the concept.

If you don't mind, could some of you answer my questions?

Here are my questions.

1) According to the video, Phallosan can be even worn to bed 24/7. Is this possible given that it is a vaccum-based product. From my experience with Vac-Extender and even LG Hanger, there is bound to be moisture inside the chamber. Has anyone actually worn to bed? If so, how do you deal with the night time erection?

2) Since this device should be worn as many hours a day as possible, what would be the minimum hours needed in order to see any signs of gains?

3) How does one adjust the pulling force (I am guessing tightening up the bell)? Do most of you wear it with light tension or strong tension? How many pounds of force will it handle before slippage?

4) Can Phallosan be worn BTC, wrapped underneath the butt for an all-day lig pull?

5) As an all-day wearing device, is Phallosan built for 3-6 months of usage? I would assume one need to replace the silicon wrap once every month at least.. or more often.

I find Vac-Extender very comfortable but it is too bulky for most pants and in sitting down position. Also the extender force relies on the length of the device (a traction device); whereas Phallosan pulls the penis sideway.. it's almost like hanging sideways with a lot less force.

In any event, I would appreciate honest opinions.

Thank you very much!

Hey Muscles...welcome mate!

Originally posted by musclekub View Post
    1) According to the video, Phallosan can be even worn to bed 24/7. Is this possible given that it is a vaccum-based product. From my experience with Vac-Extender and even LG Hanger, there is bound to be moisture inside the chamber. Has anyone actually worn to bed? If so, how do you deal with the night time erection?
    The general consensus from veterans is that NO device, no-matter what the manufacturers say, should be worn while sleeping. There are many that do wear the PF overnight, but I would hope that it is with lower tension than they would wear it during the day. I've never worn mine overnight, just in case I wake up with a brilliant shade of topaz blue todger.

2) Since this device should be worn as many hours a day as possible, what would be the minimum hours needed in order to see any signs of gains?
    I would say around 8 hours minimum to see measurable gains. Search for pudental's threads...he documented almost everything he did with the PF and even came up with formulas regarding time versus gains.

3) How does one adjust the pulling force (I am guessing tightening up the bell)? Do most of you wear it with light tension or strong tension? How many pounds of force will it handle before slippage?
    Adjust the pulling force by shortening the belt. This increases the tension on the bell. Start of in the low green and work up to high green/low yellow over time and when you feel conditioned enough to do so. From memory, the pulling force is around 4lb. The exact figure can be found on the PF website.

4) Can Phallosan be worn BTC, wrapped underneath the butt for an all-day lig pull?
    Not "off the shelf" but there have been many users modifications to the PF. Again, pudental's threads cover many of the mods done.

5) As an all-day wearing device, is Phallosan built for 3-6 months of usage? I would assume one need to replace the silicon wrap once every month at least.. or more often.
    It doesn't use wraps, it uses condoms or sleeves. They last as long as a condom made out of thin silicon can. In other words, it varies greatly. Some have broken them in days...I'm still on the same one after several months. Unfortunately, there is no definitive answer.

Hope this helps.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

What can you do if the support doesnt answer you regarding an order you placed?

Comment

Originally posted by Swapzor View Post
        service@phallosan.com
        e-mail Julian^^^^^ directly at the above address

Comment

Originally posted by Swapzor View Post
          Send them an email with "OI WANKERS!" in the subject line.

Try putting "URGENT! ATTENTION OF JULIAN" in the subject line...I think the rest of them are permanently at a beerfest.

Comment

I've tried emailing julian and service@phallosan several times. No response. ... I never receive

Comment

... I never received the 4 extra sleeves with my order. I'm pretty upset about it, and the fact that I get no communication from them whatsoever. ..

Comment

I've gained almost an inch with it. About 6-10 hrs a day, slept with it a couple times, not recommended. It is a serious commitment in time, and not anything like hanging. Low tension, very little ability to adjust, but many hours made a difference for me. Me? I'm saying, maybe not you.
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankrizzo0420 View Post
                  ... I never received the 4 extra sleeves with my order. I'm pretty upset about it, and the fact that I get no communication from them whatsoever. ..
                  Their customer support can be pretty sporadic to say the least. Not knocking Julian...but if that guy didn't have bad luck he'd have no luck at all! Car crashes...IT disasters...no access to PEGym whilst away...broken bones, et al.

All I can advise is keep trying...you will get them...eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankrizzo0420 View Post
                    The extra sleeves are behind the green cardboard in the carton. It is a very wierd place to put them, I almost overlooked them. I hope you havent thrown the package away.

Comment

Hi there,

I am considering trying out Phallosan Forte but have got some questions for those of you who have actually made some gains from this device ALONE. Previously I bought Vac-Extender and wore for 5 months straight, 4-6 hours a day with zero gains. Then I gave up on extender thinking that the force from the extender is not strong enough to deform my tough ligaments. Then I saw Phallosan's video on youtube and really like the concept.

If you don't mind, could some of you answer my questions?

Here are my questions.

I find Vac-Extender very comfortable but it is too bulky for most pants and in sitting down position. Also the extender force relies on the length of the device (a traction device); whereas Phallosan pulls the penis sideway.. it's almost like hanging sideways with a lot less force.

In any event, I would appreciate honest opinions.

Thank you very much!
                      In my experience if you go past the green into the yellow tension then you get much more moisture buildup from lymphatic fluid. The tip of your glans will get misshapen for a few hours if you go too high of tension. If you are doing something very active, espically something that involves alot of bending, then I think you will have trouble wearing it all day. If you have a desk job then you should not have a problem wearing it. However, I have noticed that mine squeaks everytime I take a step, so I dont wear mine out of the house.

Comment

Working...
                      X