Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions about hanging

Hello all,
    So I have been hanging for a couple of weeks now, and I had a few questions.
    First, I am hanging at 10 pounds for 4-5 sets per day btc, is this too much? I feel I can handle it, as I have been doing other PE for a couple of years now, and my ligs are pretty condtioned.
    Second, while hanging btc, I feel a lot of pressure on my balls, it sort of hurts. Is this avoidable, or is that just part of hanging btc?
    Starting June 2013---->June 2015
    bpel-7"------------------>bpel 8.5"
    nbpel-6.3"-------------->nbpel: 7.75"
    mseg-5.4"-------------->mseg: 5.8"
    beg-6"------------------>beg: 6.5"

goal:
    bpel-9.5"
    mseg-6.25"
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."-Theodore Roosevelt

If you can hang 10 lbs 4-5 sets per day, then it's not too much, in fact it may be time to go up a lb.

As far as ball pain, I have never experienced that while hanging, so can't help you there.
    Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

agree with dodgy, it all goes by feel. If you don't feel fatigued, and you'd know it if you were, add a pound.

Idk about ball pain. If the weight or hanger is pressing against them try sitting further out on the edge of a chair or spreading your legs more.
      06/2014 BPEL 6.5 BPSL N/A MEG 4.5 BG 4.8
      10/2015 BPEL 7.25 BPSL 7.5 MEG 4.6 BG 5.5
      01/2016 BPEL 7.6 BPSL 7.8 MEG 4.6 BG 5.5

Hangman's Log

Comment

Originally posted by wemustbuildthebomb View Post
        Hello all,
        First, I am hanging at 10 pounds for 4-5 sets per day btc, is this too much? I feel I can handle it, as I have been doing other PE for a couple of years now, and my ligs are pretty condtioned.
        Second, while hanging btc, I feel a lot of pressure on my balls, it sort of hurts. Is this avoidable, or is that just part of hanging btc?
        What style of hanger are you using?
        When I go heavy I will often feel soreness the next day in my sphincter muscle / chode area behind my testicles, but have never experienced pain in my testicles. I wonder if you aren't feeling a seminal cord pull that emanates from you testicles?
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I'm not exactly sure how you are doing it so I will just throw this out there in case. When you add the weight and lower your penis BTC, make sure your balls are well spread apart and seat your penis between them. Don't try to do it on one side of the balls, just in between. I know that if I don't get it seated well in between I feel some pressure also.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yeah spreading my balls apart did seem to help.

goal:
            bpel-9.5"
            mseg-6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
              What style of hanger are you using?
              I am using a sock hanger for the time being, with 2 cable clamps suspending it. I am currently waiting for velcro to come in through the mail, so I can make a captains wench.

goal:
              bpel-9.5"
              mseg-6.25"

Comment

If your making a captains wench, there are a couple things that worked well for me. 1. Get yourself a silicone sleeve to use as a wrap. 2. Use regular pink erasers for the grippers rather than the recommended gripper pads. By doing those 2 things I was able to hang 9 pounds comfortably with no slippage and without a clamp. Not sure how heavy you can go without a clamp as I had never gotten above 9 pounds. I was hanging mostly with 7-8 pounds for longer sets. (2-3 hours per day, with 45-60 min. sets.) The silicone sleeve is a game changer. Before using it I would be purple and cold within 20 min. After getting the sleeve I could hang up to an hour with much improved blood flow and 0 slippage. Just my 2 cents. Good luck brother.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Though, I am not entirely sure what you mean by silicone sleeve. Is that like theraband? And by the way holy hell how can you hang for an hour set??? Can the wench do that without cutting circulation?

goal:
                  bpel-9.5"
                  mseg-6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by wemustbuildthebomb View Post
                    Hello all,
                    Are you standing while you hang ? Try changing the direction of your hanging willy, preferable in the direction of your erection. This will involve the "inner penis" and give you greater gains quicker.
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

You can order the silicone sleeve from ABS silicone. Or you can try Amazon, but I never had much luck there. I bought the Anti-turtle elongation sleeve, but later cut it in half with the thought of using it as a wrap for hanging. Worked out excellently. With that sleeve I was able to hang without slippage and without it being so tight that it cut off circulation. Originally I was hanging in 20 min sets because it was getting cold and purple by then, but with that sleeve I soon realized that I could go much longer and worked my way up to 1 hour sets. I was hanging with lower weights though as well. I worked up to 7 pounds over almost 3 months time, but was doing longer sets. I feel that low weight, longer sets is better than high weight for shorter sets. But that's just my opinion, I'm sure others will disagree. I'm not sure how much the wench will hold, but I have tested it at 9 pounds without adding a clamp and it held just fine. I would think that the higher the weight you go, the tighter you will need to make the wench to hold it and will therefore cut down the amount of time you can hang in one sitting. So if your hanging 10 pounds I don't think you will be able to go a full hour hang, but 30-40 min. might be feasible.

Also they do have shorter sleeves than the anti-turtle one. That one is 6" long. They make 2" ones that are perfect for hanging, and work well for clamping as well. I think this is something that should be in every PE toolbox.

Comment

Working...
                      X