Bathmate Mysteriously Broke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate Mysteriously Broke

I have my bathmate hercules tucked nice and safely in my drawer in my room. I also never go into it as it holds a lot of crappy t-shirts I never wear.

Well, I hadn't used my bathmate in about six months and wanted to start using it again. So I go into my drawer and grab it, and I notice some crack looking lines on bottom of the plastic knub part of the bathmate that encases the valve.

I pull up lightly on the valve and the entire plastic knub w/valve inside comes clean off.

Do you think it's possible that changes in temperature and time actually caused the plastic to crack? Of course this is indoors so it never gets cold and only gets rather hot in the summer when the air conditioning is off.

I have never dropped this thing and barely even used it. As I'm looking at it, the plastic knub that actually holds the valve and connects to the rest of the tube is also extremely thin -- as thin as the rest of the tube.

Also, I bought it 3 years ago so I am expecting that I cannot get a replacement right?

If not, the last thing I'm wondering is if anyone knows a really good plastic water-tight super glue so I can stick it back on -- the break is completely clean.

Heres a pic to illustrate what happened: http://i60.tinypic.com/azggtf.png
    bonerific
    Last edited by bonerific; 08-29-2015, 11:12 PM.

I think it's ruined.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

are you sure it's broken.i think the top part goes back in by pushing down and turning the valve piece a half turn.i gought an x-30 or x-40 can't remember wich one it was,but they put those shit locking valve on the model so i took the fucker aprt and put it on the x-whatever it was.i don't understand why they didn't just redesign the Hercules billow to be more like the x-whatever it was.the Hercules was an awesome pump but it gave me gator bite.the reason i don't remember the exact model is because it also had the flimsy gator edge at the base which pretty much made it fold and lose suction when you don't use the comfort pad.the comfort pad prevented me from getting a good solid suction it kept letting air in so i gave up and threw it away after trying for 2 or 3 weeks to get it to work.but i did put my Hercules back together and still used it.i just used the Hercules with less intensity as a warm up device.hope this helps you

Comment

bonefific where did you order your pump from?
        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
          bonefific where did you order your pump from?
          Bathmate.ca

Comment

Originally posted by bonerific View Post
            Bathmate.ca
            They should have a warranty program in place and a support system to answer your particular questions about their replacement policies.
            PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
            X