Noose vs comfort strap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noose vs comfort strap

My opinion is the comfort strap doesn't work and it slips off while with the noose is so tight and secure that the head of my penis turns blue and cold lol

you should look up wrapping techniques for the glans/upper shaft.also look into HEAD SWELL for strapping into the extender.i got an extender back in 2003 when all they had were noose type extenders,it was very uncomfortable at times.i never knew about the wrapping or head swell,i think it would have helped me in the past.i think the comfort strap isn't that great.you can use double sided Velcro instead.i would try the noose attachment for the higher tension settings and the Velcro for lower tensions.

Comment

I will look into that, I agree I hate the comfort strap. I haven't tried the Velcro.

Comment

Here what I did. I used the silicon cup from the ads I got from eBay. With the comfort strap the work perfectly together.

Comment

Having serious issues with the comfort strap now. It has after about 5 months of use lost any kind of grip / elasticity and keeps slipping out of the grooves as soon as I increase the tension!! Am going to try the velcro mod now. Trying to avoid the noose as used it at the start and reckon it can't be good for my dick. Taking it off was painful and my dick turned purple with it on v quickly.
          Start
          BPEL: 6.2
          MEG: 5

Current
          BPFL: 4.5
          FGL: 4.25
          BPEL: 7.0
          MEG: 5.5

Goal 1
          BPEL: 7 Met after 9 months of PE
          MEG: 5.5 Met after 9 months of PE

Goal 2
          BPEL: 7.5
          MEG: 5.75

Comment

timewilltell,have you read about wrapping the head and shaft for wearing an extender?this could help with the discomfort

Comment

Hey lastditch, yep was hoping to try and avoid having to wrap my shaft. Currently I use the foam ring and wrap toilet paper around that to give it some extra girth around the head. I also get a semi sometimes but find the head slips sometimes when the blood flows out of it. I only used the noose for 2 weeks before switching to the comfort strap.
              Start

Current

Goal 1

Goal 2
              BPEL: 7.5
              MEG: 5.75

Comment

timewilltell,have you tried doing some manual stretching before your put on the extender.doing stretches might prevent you from getting hard during use and loosen your ligs and tunica a tiny bit to help stay in the extender.also you could masturbate before you do your stretching and extender use,this should keep you from getting erections for most of the time while using the extender.

Comment

Originally posted by lastditch View Post
                  timewilltell,have you tried doing some manual stretching before your put on the extender.doing stretches might prevent you from getting hard during use and loosen your ligs and tunica a tiny bit to help stay in the extender.also you could masturbate before you do your stretching and extender use,this should keep you from getting erections for most of the time while using the extender.
                  is it safe to use a noose without the foam ring cuz I'm doing that the past week with amazing results

Comment

ya,you just have to be careful and check how your penis feels during use.when i bought my extender(2004) all i had was a noose type.i never used any wrap or padding because i didn't know about it(no internet).i wish i did because i only could wear the extender 1 or 2 times a day for about an hour each time when i had mine.

Comment

hey lastditch, it was more of a sexting thing that has been happening just need to keep it from when im not in the extender. I was thinking about the velcro strap but as of yesterday am starting to use the rubber sheet thing that came with the SG advanced pack. Its the black small rubber sheet not sure how to describe it but I wrap that around the foam ring and it seems to hold a lot better against the comfort strap and stop it from slipping. The black rubber sheet can get caught strapping in though and i see it could rip easily so need to source some more from somewhere.

Hyper i guess its down to what you can handle I wouldnt be able to do the noose strap without some protection for my gland. As last says just keep checking and if cold / purple etc release and get some blood flow in there, helicopter shakes etc i think you may find it gets cold / purple quite quickly using the noose. My experience anyway.
                      Start

Current

Goal 1

Goal 2