New Statistical Analysis of Results of Phallosan Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Statistical Analysis of Results of Phallosan Users

Hi All - I am a social science professor with a background in statistics. So naturally I was excited to find that there's a lot of data on phallosan users' results. I analyzed that data statistically (using multiple regression analysis, for those with some statistical training) and found some results that I think may be very useful to the PE community.

THE DATA

I pooled data from two sources:
    a) the phallosan user gains tables at http://www.phallosan-forte-review.com/;
    b) the phallosan user gains table on pegym.com:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ins-table.html

These tables contain much of the same data so I eliminated duplicates. I also restricted to phallosan users who reported the following data: total gains, days of use, and hours per day. If a user did not report the use of any other PE methods, I assumed he did used the phallosan only.

KEY RESULTS

All of the following findings refer to gains in erect length. I restricted my study to that outcome, since it is the one that is most consistently reported by phallosan users.

I found that there are diminishing returns in phallosan usage. In particular, gains per day grow as a function of hours per day until hours per day reach 11.25; after this they decline. Apparently your body needs sufficient "down time" to recover and rebuild. One can see this in above data tables: there are a few people who used the phallosan for 20 hours per day, and their gains were zero or close to it.

Thus, if your goal is simply to gain as fast as possible and you face no constraints on your phallosan usage, you should wear the phallosan for 11.25 hours per day. Then you will gain on average .003812 inches in erect length per day. Thus, it will take you about 262 days (the reciprocal of .003812) to gain one inch.

That being said, the last hour or two in the day are not critical. E.g., if you use the phallosan for 10 hours per day, it will take 272 days to gain one inch. Not much of a difference! If you keep decreasing your hours, it does start to get meaningful. For instance, if you put in 9 hours per day it will take 295 days to gain an inch; with 8 hours per day it will take 341 days. So given the inconvenience and discomfort of the device, 10 hours is probably a reasonable target.

I also looked at the use of other devices together with the phallosan. Not surprisingly given all the hype and "best product" awards, pumps (Bathmate, Penomet, etc.) turn out to be extremely helpful. Adding a pump to your routine increases your daily length gain by a whopping .005447 inches! Thus, if you use the phallosan for 11.25 hours per day plus a pump (assume for the recommended time), you will gain .009259 inches per day. This means you will gain 1 inch in only 108 days - amazing.

I also considered jelqing and "other methods" (clamping, manual stretching, etc.). Surprisingly, among phallosan users these techniques do not add anything. That is, the results of those who used such techniques were statistically indistinguishable from those who used phallosan alone, or phallosan and a pump. Incidentally, some researchers in Australia have found that jelqing can cause erectile disfunction due to veno-occlusive dysfunction: see http://repository.um.edu.my/37810/1/...14%20USANZ.pdf. Hence, given that jelqing doesn't help phallosan users, it seems sensible to avoid it.

A few caveats are in order, as follows.

1. I only studied effects on erect length.

2. The above numbers are estimates. Your actual results may vary, depending on genetics, prior experience with PE, etc.

3. As mentioned, I only studied phallosan users. For instance, if you use phallosan, then adding a pump increases your gains by .005447 inches per day as stated above. If you only pump, your gains may be more or less than this figure. For instance, there may be positive synergies between pumping and the phallosan, so that pumping alone would not help as much.

3. Similarly, my finding that jelqing and other methods don't help is restricted to phallosan users. They could conceivably be helpful if you don't use the phallosan, particularly as some - such as manual stretching - work in the same way as the phallosan.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    9/1/2015: 6.25 BPEL, 4.875 MEG
    4/12/2018: 7.625 BPEL, 5.5 MEG

Nice stats analysis, DataWonk, Greatly appreciated. But I have a couple of questions. How many guys were in the study? Were all days done consecutively, or were there rest days taken, like 5-on/2 off, or even 1 day a week off? Was there a wide age variance of the participants or an average age given? Was there any ethnic data provided on participants? Thanks for your post! Welcome to the GYM!

Comment

Yep...nice work Prof.

It would be nice to see the data from the clinical study by Phallosan incorporated into your data to see if that would change the conclusions.
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Hi jockinthebox and ta53ora,

All good questions. The sample size is 31 persons. Nearly all of them are pegym.com members, whose ages and ethnicities I do not know. The bulk of the data is here and was compiled by kickinthemebs:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ins-table.html

As you can see, data on rest days was collected. There's also data on starting size, which I also omitted. Both may be important. Hopefully I soon will have time to do a new analysis that incorporates these variables.

Regarding the phallosan data, I think it might be difficult to obtain it. It would not include any information about other methods since the subjects were not allowed to use them. And it may not be comparable to the data I already have. So I am reluctant to devote the time needed to obtain this data. (I have a pretty time consuming regular job.) However, my results were highly significant in a statistical sense so the predictions do seem reliable even with 31 observations.

One lingering worry I have is that a lot of the subject may be newbies. You can see from the above table that most of them had well under 1 inch of total growth. It may be that had they continued, their growth would have slowed down. If so, I may be underestimating the time needed to reach one inch of growth.

Best,
        DataWonk

Comment

If you do ever find the time Prof and you think the data would be significant, it can be found here:

http://www.phallosan.com/fileadmin/d...l-study-en.pdf

Look forward to your continued input to the gym.

Kind regards,

Tamora.

EDIT: If you have no objections I would like to copy your post and insert it in the "Rep Support For Phallosan Forte" thread...a lot of guys that have the PF only read that thread and I'm pretty sure they'd find it more than a little interesting and Julian (the rep) will no doubt endorse your findings.
          Tamora
          Retired Super Moderator
          Member of the Month Aug 2015
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Tamora; 09-12-2015, 05:48 AM. Reason: I'm a little slow!

Comment

Please do, Tamora! The more information, the better outcomes for all. DataWonk

Comment

Originally posted by DataWonk View Post
              Please do, Tamora! The more information, the better outcomes for all. DataWonk
              Many thanks Prof...already posted!

Here's some "green" things for such an informative post.

Comment

Nice research, very interesting.

Comment

Very interesting.

Comment

Hi All,

I checked the effects of initial length and whether or not to take rest days on gains per day. These effects were statistically insignificant. That is, there is no evidence that initial length affects gains per day, or that those who take rest days grow more in length for each day of phallosan use.

Summarizing my findings, men of all initial sizes can benefit equally from the phallosan. Moreover, in order to gain length as fast as possible in calendar time, one should use the phallosan for 10 to 11 hours per day, without rest days. If you also pump, you will more than double your rate of gains. But other methods such as jelqing, clamping, manual stretching, and so on will not help you gain faster once you are using the phallosan.

Best,
                    DataWonk

Comment

Nice one Prof...I'll stick that on the Rep Support thread too if you don't mind.

Comment

You bet!

Comment

Oooouuu another stats nerd

Welcome to the forum to begin with! Thanks for your work on the number crunching Pity we didn't have a bigger user base for the analysis, but 31 is an okay number.

It is so strange that you calculated that figure as I have said it a million times on the forum that my golden number for phallosan use was 12 hours a day. Anything over 15 hours felt pointless and I would just get the same gains or sometimes less than when I kept it in the ranger of 12 - 15 hours.
                          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hi kickinthemebs,

Thanks for your feedback!

Phallosan users may also be interested in the attached graph of the raw data. The vertical axis is gains per day in erect length. The horizontal axis is hours per day of phallosan use. Each red square is a phallosan user who also pumps. Each blue diamond is a phallosan user who does not pump.

I draw two main conclusions from this graph. First, the highest gains occurred for those who wore the phallosan for 9 to 12 hours. The two subjects who used the phallosan for 20 hours - one pumper and one nonpumper - gained nothing in length.

Second, the pumpers (red squares) are higher, as a group, than the nonpumpers (blue diamonds): conditional on using the phallosan, pumping helps you gain a lot faster. My guess is that they complement each other.

Best,
                            DataWonk
                            Attached Files

Comment

According to your data 10 hours of phallosan and need to use pump to speed the gainsIt pop out two questions:
                              1. What about free days? 5 days on 2 off?
                              2. How much time to use the pump ?

Comment

Working...
                              X