questions about bathmate and incorporating it into a manual PE routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions about bathmate and incorporating it into a manual PE routine

Honestly, I've found that the official instructions on how to use the bathmate are not very helpful, so most of the information I've gathered on how to use it has been pieced together from various things I've read on this site and some videos I found but I still have a lot of questions

Starting with what I think I understand: you're supposed to pump 2-3 times and then keep it pressed against your pelvic area (as hard as possible?), then you release, and repeat that 2 times?

Questions:

- This is the part that confuses me the most: is the valve supposed to be open or closed while you're filling up the water and doing the pumping? The examples I've seen, the valve has been open but isn't the idea to keep as much water in there as possible?

- How warm should the water be? Should it be filled to the very top?

- Nothing specifies whether you do this erect or soft but I'm assuming you do it soft? Is it bad to use while erect?

In regards to incorporating it with my manual PE routine...

I'm doing a basic warm up/stretch/jelq routine... is it best to use the bathmate before or after I do this routine? Should I not be using the bathmate at all within a short time period (before or after) of doing manual PE?

Also how often should I use the bathmate?

Sorry for such a long post with so many questions, thanks in advance for any insight

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

See a doctor about those bumps?
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Pm the BathMate rep.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by thenight View Post
            - This is the part that confuses me the most: is the valve supposed to be open or closed while you're filling up the water and doing the pumping? The examples I've seen, the valve has been open but isn't the idea to keep as much water in there as possible?
            Leave the valve open until you've filled it and gotten the desired amount of pressure. Then you lock it.

- How warm should the water be? Should it be filled to the very top?
            The water should be hot but cool enough to be tolerable. The pump should be filled.

- Nothing specifies whether you do this erect or soft but I'm assuming you do it soft? Is it bad to use while erect?
            You can get erect through pumping but the session should start when you're fully erect.

In regards to incorporating it with my manual PE routine...

I'm doing a basic warm up/stretch/jelq routine... is it best to use the bathmate before or after I do this routine? Should I not be using the bathmate at all within a short time period (before or after) of doing manual PE?

Also how often should I use the bathmate?
            Check out the following routine guideline for detailed instructions https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts
            PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
              Leave the valve open until you've filled it and gotten the desired amount of pressure. Then you lock it.

The water should be hot but cool enough to be tolerable. The pump should be filled.

You can get erect through pumping but the session should start when you're fully erect.

Check out the following routine guideline for detailed instructions https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts
              Thank you so much for the response! I'm still kind of confused though, this might make my initial questions seem pointless but how come every depiction of someone using the bathmate includes them being soft and not having the valve closed while they're pumping (The pic near the top of this page is an example)? Are they all doing it wrong?

Comment

Thank you so much for the response! I'm still kind of confused though, this might make my initial questions seem pointless but how come every depiction of someone using the bathmate includes them being soft and not having the valve closed while they're pumping (The pic near the top of this page is an example)? Are they all doing it wrong?
                A lot of guys like to get erect using the pump instead of entering the pump erect. That's perfectly OK to do.

Comment

I My self found better expansion at 80 to 100% erect going in. When I tried it flaccid my penis kinda stayed against the cylinder wall. And did go to full penis length.

Comment

Sorry didn't go to full length

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
                      A lot of guys like to get erect using the pump instead of entering the pump erect. That's perfectly OK to do.
                      Sorry I'm stupid, I just realized that I was remembering them using it while soft because they were soft when they took it off, not when they put it in. I understand now, you're supposed to be erect when you go in, I'm going to do that from now on. I'm still confused as to why all the videos depict the valve being open and the water spraying out while they're pumping though.

Comment

Sorry I'm stupid, I just realized that I was remembering them using it while soft because they were soft when they took it off, not when they put it in. I understand now, you're supposed to be erect when you go in, I'm going to do that from now on. I'm still confused as to why all the videos depict the valve being open and the water spraying out while they're pumping though.
                        You don't have to be erect when you go into the pump, but the workout should be counted from the time you're erect.

Comment

Working...
                        X