To buy or not to buy: Phallosan forte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To buy or not to buy: Phallosan forte

Hey guys just wondering if it would be a good idea to get a Phallosan. I currently only have time to hang 1 hour day so I was wondering if the Phallosan would help in time under tension. Here is my current schedule so you can see my lifestyle.

4am wakeup
    4:30 workout
    6am start work (I work in a factory where I move a lot and bend over quite often
    6pm done with work
    7pm ready for my time
    9pm-10pm ish start hanging and end my night.

Now sometime soon I was told I would be getting back to a normal work shift of 6am-2pm. In where I would have 4 more hours of my life back. I also own a business in where I'm usually in a suit for 3-15 hours a week meeting with potential partners. I also wear a leather ball stretcher during the day to relax my tight balls & a cock ring to bed to help maintain an enlarged state while sleeping.

I know you need to wear the Phallosan for like 11+ hours a day so how active can you be while wearing it? Will a factory job be too hard to wear too?

Would I be able to just leave my lg hanger on when I'm done hanging and use a strap to connect to my cockring and wear that to bed?
    BPEL: 5.25,5.5,5.75,6.0,6.25,6.5,6.75,7.0,7.25,7.5,7.75,8.0"+
    EG:

My Hanging Log

My honest opinion is with this schedule you should do manual until your shifts get back to normal.

I am a roofer and in my line of work nothing can be worn on the dong. If you just stand at a machine maybe you can but if you move alot it's not going to work.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

You can use an lg just like a phallisan, if you have the LG then save your money and buy a Web belt and some elastic bands.

Make a few bands into circles of different sizes so you have different tensions. I made my set up for about 12 bucks in about 10 minutes. Buy some sort of clip.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I wear my PF at night while sleeping and knock out 8 hours of my 11.25 hours daily wear. I sleep pretty soundly, and it never bothers me sleeping. Takes a night or 2 to get used to it, but unless you get up to pee during the night (I don't), I never wake up. You can easily work in your 3+ hours after you're home from work, IMO.

Comment

Thanks guys.

I do work on a machine but but I move around a lot. I wear my ball stretcher there as it doesn't bother me while I work.

I went to hanging as I just didn't have the time or energy to properly do manual. I can hang while do administrative work for my business which oddly enough takes about an hour a night. Lol
          EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            I wear my PF at night while sleeping and knock out 8 hours of my 11.25 hours daily wear. I sleep pretty soundly, and it never bothers me sleeping. Takes a night or 2 to get used to it, but unless you get up to pee during the night (I don't), I never wake up. You can easily work in your 3+ hours after you're home from work, IMO.
            What about night/morning erections?
            “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
              How would this work with wearing my horseshoe cock ring to bed? Or will it be one vs the other?
              EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                You can use an lg just like a phallisan, if you have the LG then save your money and buy a Web belt and some elastic bands.

Make a few bands into circles of different sizes so you have different tensions. I made my set up for about 12 bucks in about 10 minutes. Buy some sort of clip.
                I will defiantly look into this. Whata a wen belt? If I get done hanging at 11 PM and head straight to bed should I just go right into the all night stretch or take off the hanger and reapply it?
                EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Originally posted by PanBird View Post
                  What about night/morning erections?
                  Yeah, I get them, but they don't affect my PF wear while sleeping. I think it's because my head completely fills the bell under the vacuum tension and I only feel the erections in my CS and down my shaft, but I never lose the suction and wake up with my head still filling the bell, like when I went to sleep....your mileage may vary...

Comment

I've been wanting Phallosan Forte for awhile let me know any gains or improves erection quality. I will be buying one in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by PE Genius View Post
                      I've been wanting Phallosan Forte for awhile let me know any gains or improves erection quality. I will be buying one in the near future
                      Why are you promoting the PF so much when you don't even have one or have any experience with it? Very odd!
                      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Still debating on buying. I like the idea of using my lg hanger like the phallosan but am unsure of how to meassure tension. And I'm sure the tension part is critical in getting reaults.
                        EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Looks like my overtime got cancelled so I'm back to 8 hour days at my job. Which frees up 4 hours I can wear the phallosan in the evening while working on my business. I'm seriously considering a phallosan/lghanger/bathmate routine now.
                          EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

another option for work would be the stealth. I really like it, you can definitely wear it at work. Prevents turtling, and in theory, should help keep elongated once you're no longer hanging or using the phallosan.

Comment

Originally posted by poppscc View Post
                              another option for work would be the stealth. I really like it, you can definitely wear it at work. Prevents turtling, and in theory, should help keep elongated once you're no longer hanging or using the phallosan.
                              I didn't like the stealth. I would turtle right out of it.
                              EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Working...
                              X