First blood blister from hanging :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First blood blister from hanging :(

Well everything was business as normal with getting ready for my hour of hanging. I taped well, got good suction, no unusual pain while hanging. But when I took off my hanger I had a bunch of dark red dots and and a blister on the frenulum side of my glans hole. And also blisters under the ridge on the frenulum side of my shaft.

The only thing i can think of that has been different is that I ejaculated twice earlier today and I'm on my 3rd day of l-arginie. I also had to take a few days off from hanging due to time restraints but have done this in the past with no issues before. Also, I usually have some edema around the areas of where the blisters are but tonight no edema.....weird.

I'm still using my vachanger3 as I await my lg I ordered last week. This is the first time I've ever had anything like this in my whole pe carreer. Well time for bed hopefully I wake up and it was just a dream. I'll let you all know how it looks in the morning.

Scary stuff.
    BPEL: 5.25,5.5,5.75,6.0,6.25,6.5,6.75,7.0,7.25,7.5,7.75,8.0"+
    EG:

My Hanging Log

No big deal. I had it happen a lot of time when I started PEing. I used to pop the big blisters and let it recover. In a couple of days cock is good to go.

Comment

I know I'll be fine but I really take the time to prevent this stuff from happening.

I think what I'm going to donis wait for my lg hanger to get here, should be about another week. Then start hanging at 5lbs and increasing the weight again from there.
      EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Originally posted by s_t_f View Post
        I know I'll be fine but I really take the time to prevent this stuff from happening.

I think what I'm going to donis wait for my lg hanger to get here, should be about another week. Then start hanging at 5lbs and increasing the weight again from there.
        If you are unfortunate enough to get a blister there are a few things you should do and shouldn't do.
        If the blister is small, like the size of a BB, leave it alone... do not pop it, let it recede and take a day off from hanging. It will usually go away and the fluid will be absorbed. If however the blister is larger, say the size of a pea, then you will need to sterilize a needle, pop and drain fluid, but do not remove the skin! Get some surgical Bentadine scrub and swab the area thoroughly. Then put a dab of anti-biotic ointment like Neosporine or Polysporine on it and cover it with a small bandaid so that your underwear won't rub against it and irritate it. Then let it heal! It might take 3 - 5 days, but do not hang while the blister is healing! It will only prolong the healing process, and potentially lead to a blood blister.

While you are healing you can do hand stretches, provided you don't irritate the blister area.

Blisters are always caused by trying to go heavier than you are ready for yet, or trying to hang a certain weight for too long of a time duration. Remember if while you are hanging you experience a tingly or itchy sensation on the tip of your penis, it means you are beginning to develop a blister, and need to STOP your hang session. Tune into that sensation and never again have a blister problem!
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Not sure what the exact day I started this thread. The header says one week ago.

I looked at my glans and there is some discoloring by the spots I got the red dots kinda looks like mild bruises. The blood blister is gone but the skin is a little darker. I feel no pain or irritation and the bad bruises under my ridge on the shaft are completely gone and my skin returned to normal color.

How long does it take for my glans to go back to normal coloring and the appearance of the dark spots/bruising to go away? I have been hanging for 6 days now at half the weight I was at when I got the bloster and have no issues except for the discoloration.

The discoloration also happens when I manually stretch my penis in the shower.
          EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Working...
          X