Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wear a cockring 24/7 while doing hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wear a cockring 24/7 while doing hanging?

Hey guys !

I started hanging 4 weeks ago, with some results in BPSFL already.

I'm wondering if some of you have been wearing a permanent cockring while doing a hanging routine ? I saw that some members (Jock for instance) have had very good girth gains while wearing a cockring.

So would it be to much? also which cockring would you advise, I'm around 5'1 MEG and like 5'8 BEG? (Not planning to do this right now, but just gathering info and others' people experince)

Thanks

Cock rings are for girth work. Cant see myself why they would improve hanging. There may be something in using it after a hanging session as an anti-turtle type exercise
    Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
    Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

I hang right before I got to bed and I wear a horseshoe cockring while I'm sleeping so I stay engorged while healing. Not sure if that helps but I do have crazy hard wood all night and in the morning or I have the plumpest flaccid when I wake up.

But now that I have my phallosan I'll be wearing that after hanging.

Not sure if wearing a cockring while hanging would be good. I can see how both good and bad points could be argued.

But if you are making gains then I would keep doing what you're doing. Maybe if you stop gaining from hanging you could take it to the next level.
      BPEL: 5.25,5.5,5.75,6.0,6.25,6.5,6.75,7.0,7.25,7.5,7.75,8.0"+
      EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Also talk to jock about cockrings. I'm using a metal horseshoe that he recomend ed and I absolutely love it. He can also point you in the right direction as far as how to meassure.

I beleive the thread is in his cockring challenge group.
        BPEL: 5.25,5.5,5.75,6.0,6.25,6.5,6.75,7.0,7.25,7.5,7.75,8.0"+
        EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfemother View Post
          Cock rings are for girth work. Cant see myself why they would improve hanging. There may be something in using it after a hanging session as an anti-turtle type exercise
          hi, I know that, I was asking, because it might help keep girth or even improve girth while doing a hanging routine that doesn't allow for heavy girth work.

Comment

To make it more clear, I wasn't thinking of wearing it while hanging.

Comment

Working...
            X