Phallosan - Rest & Overtraining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan - Rest & Overtraining

I am using the Phallosan and have been for 6 days now. Have been using it for a maximum 6 hours per day with a 5-10 minute break between every 2 hours elapsed, just to be sure everything is alright down there, no blisters and stuff.
    So after 6 days I am thinking about taking a break tomorrow, should I?
    How many days as a beginner should I use it before I take a "restday" so I dont get overtraining. I dont want to delay my gains, even thou I have only used it for 6 days and gained over 0.7 cm (I have used Bathmate x40 for 2 weeks in a total of 2 hours, got it 14 days ago so started using it before the Phallosan)
    If someone wants to share their routines with a good experience on not being overtrained as well as good gains it would be perfect

Originally posted by PEXTEND View Post
    I am using the Phallosan and have been for 6 days now. Have been using it for a maximum 6 hours per day with a 5-10 minute break between every 2 hours elapsed, just to be sure everything is alright down there, no blisters and stuff.
    So after 6 days I am thinking about taking a break tomorrow, should I?
    How many days as a beginner should I use it before I take a "restday" so I dont get overtraining. I dont want to delay my gains, even thou I have only used it for 6 days and gained over 0.7 cm (I have used Bathmate x40 for 2 weeks in a total of 2 hours, got it 14 days ago so started using it before the Phallosan)
    If someone wants to share their routines with a good experience on not being overtrained as well as good gains it would be perfect
    Work your hours up over 3 weeks to a maximum of 11-12 hours per day with the PF. Rest days are unnecessary, so you can use the PF everyday . In conjunction with the bathmate, users reported significant incremental gains with the optimum PF use of 11.25 hours per day, in a recent statistical analysis of 31 PE GYM members compleateing 2000 hours with PF (by DataWonk, another member).

Comment

Thank you for quick answer! Okay, no rest then

Comment

Working...
      X