About to purchase a vimax extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to purchase a vimax extender

So, I'm about to purchase a vimax extender, before I do, I really need to know, has anyone had any success using an extender? I only want to hear from people that have used one. Thanks.

Don't buy it!!!! It sucks!!! There are way better tools. The miracle slider extender is much better then the vimax and it is like $40 on ebay.

google youknowme123321 and you will find my youtube page and free review site of many tools.

You will be unhappy if you buy the vimax. I promise you that.

My recommendation:

Miracle slider extender -$40
    The gripping trainer -$28
    bathmate -$60-$360 or homemade water pump -$15 (I have a video showing how to do this on youtube)

If money isn't a problem add a phallosan.

But a person can have a complete set up for less the $100 and all very good tools.
    If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

Why is the vimax bad?

Comment

Why is the vimax bad ??

Comment

Originally posted by Growthhunter View Post
          Why is the vimax bad ??
          It's a $5 extender that is sold for $100. If you a set on getting that type of extender you can find the same one for $10-$20 on ebay.
          If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

Last time I ordered off ebay the extender wasn't working properly, I'm prepared to spend a good amount of money, in my case $150 new zealand dollars on a good quality extender, as long as it does the job, this will however be the last time I buy a penis enlargement device if this extender fails. Can I see my penis onto the head piece first then clip it back onto the rods?

Comment

Am I able to apply the base end of the extender on, take the head piece off the rods and secure my penis onto the head piece then clip it back on the rods?

Comment

Find my videos online. I show how to put on various style extender. The best non vacuum extender IMO is the miracle slider extender. I have videos for it as well as videos for extenders that are the same as the vimax. The miracle slide is the easiest to put and the easiest to increase tension with

Comment

Working...
                X