Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone gain anything doing low weights with Vachanger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone gain anything doing low weights with Vachanger?

Has anyone actually gained length with low weights and vachanger? Anything above 5 pounds with this things is damn painful so can you just stay at 5 pounds and use time ?

Or am I just wasting my time with Vac hanger?

maybe you're starting off with too much weight? I'm using the vacextender, which isnt even meant for hanging, and I'm past 7lbs right now, and do 1 - 1.5 hour sets. Do you use the tape? I didnt hang well without tape, but with tape, no pain, lots of tension.

If you're having pain, then stop and adjust. I personally do a warm sock for 10 minutes before hanging. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by poppscc View Post
      maybe you're starting off with too much weight? I'm using the vacextender, which isnt even meant for hanging, and I'm past 7lbs right now, and do 1 - 1.5 hour sets. Do you use the tape? I didnt hang well without tape, but with tape, no pain, lots of tension.

If you're having pain, then stop and adjust. I personally do a warm sock for 10 minutes before hanging. Good luck.
      How do you tape? I taped the head "criss cross ( like YKM does in his videos) and still pain, swelling etc.

Comment

Originally posted by deadwood View Post
        Has anyone actually gained length with low weights and vachanger? Anything above 5 pounds with this things is damn painful so can you just stay at 5 pounds and use time ?

Or am I just wasting my time with Vac hanger?
        Just curious what type of vac hanger are you using? Brand?
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
          Just curious what type of vac hanger are you using? Brand?

VacHanger 3

Comment

Working...
          X