why does the Phallosan hurt so much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does the Phallosan hurt so much?

Seriously, this thing hurts like the dickens. Its very comfortable for about an hour or so then out of nowhere an intense burning sensation emanates from the base of my penis on the side the bend is occurring (if my penis is pulling left, left side starts to burn)

I know you can switch directions once this sensation occurs but the problem is the pain will hit suddenly and often when I'm in public, or driving, or some other situation where I'm not able to immediately reorganize everything. Then I just have to deal with the pain, which really really sucks.

I've tried using cloth where the foam ring goes, same situation, still burns. I've tried using silicone cock ring instead of foam ring, still burns. I've tried using rubber silicone sleeves as a base layer so the ring part isn't directly on the penis. Still burns.

What exactly is causing this burning sensation? I've read enough on here to know it's common with a lot of men. I can't figure out if it's just the mechanics of bending your penis sideways for long periods of time, or if it's skin irritation, or pubic hair irritation, or what?

Anyone using the Phallosan for long periods of time in the side-pull orientation and NOT getting burning sensation around the base of your penis? Whats your trick

Totally agree!

The pain can become unbearable and it does totally suck...even more so than the device does itself...literally!

I've not read about anyone overcoming this problem, but if they did they should patent it! It definitely doesn't have anything to do with pubic hair...been there, done that...I think it's skin irritation much like a "Chinese burn" type thing.

If I'm correct, the only material that would overcome this would be something that has a very low coefficient of drag or some kind of lubrication where the ring meets skin.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

What tension are you at? Can you lower the puling force? I would try that first just to get that (no pun intended) to get that hang of it.

Comment

I don't use the foam ring and that is one reason I dont..I wrap the belt around my thigh then I pull it behind my back to the tensioner..I been thinking about buying the penimaster pro belt and using that..at least give it a try and see how that works out...peace

Comment

I've noticed this as well on the ESL 40 when used down the leg. I am going to decrease tension to see if that helps

Comment

Originally posted by amp11220 View Post
            What tension are you at? Can you lower the puling force? I would try that first just to get that (no pun intended) to get that hang of it.
            I'm usually always pretty low, in the green/low-yellow. I haven't started pushing into high tension yet.

Comment

I've suffered some "ring burn" but it's not been unbearable. I find it's much more comfortable to work my entire package (balls & penis) through the ring. That anchors the ring more firmly, and reduces the movement that causes the irritation (for me). I'm used to wearing a steel cock ring around my package, so I may just be a bit less prone to irritation. I've also gotten relief by substituting a full circle steel 1/2" wide cock ring in place of the foam ring around my package. too. I kinda alternate between the foam & a steel cock ring and have found that helps.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...technique.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-belt-mod.html

Check out these links hope it helps

Comment

I've noticed this as well, but it usually doesn't happen for me until I'm deep into a session, like 5-6 hours at least. I'd just recommend disconnecting the belt (but leaving the PF on) and just taking a 5 minute break. Or if you need to pee, go ahead and take everything off, but I try to minimize pee breaks when I'm in it because it can sometimes be a hassle taking everything off and then putting it back on.

Originally posted by rippem View Post
                  I don't use the foam ring and that is one reason I dont..I wrap the belt around my thigh then I pull it behind my back to the tensioner..I been thinking about buying the penimaster pro belt and using that..at least give it a try and see how that works out...peace
                  That's kinda genius, I'm gonna have to try that tomorrow. Any drawbacks?

Comment

Working...
                  X