Just got my LG Hanger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my LG Hanger

Just got my LGhanger. I received package B b/c I didn't need the 3 lb weight or the hand pump. I like it so far. I have reduced the weight I am using to just 8 lbs just to be safe while I am trying it out. I was able to put it on in less then a minute. I used water of course instead of wrapping materials. SO far so good.

If you want to see pics go to my posting at MOS. The pics are to large to upload to PEgym...weird. It is post #57 in the link below.

VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times? - Page 3
    If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

How does it compare to the vac hanger 3?

Comment

Originally posted by soccer22 View Post
      How does it compare to the vac hanger 3?
      Well since I have only used it once it is tough to say but it wasn't any easier or more difficult to use then the VH3. I like it's hose and coupling system better then the VH3. It is larger but that isn't a problem for me. I am going to use the LG hanger for the time being and will have more info to share in the future.

I am most looking forward to seeing how high in weight I can go but I will take my time.
      If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

The LG comes with a gauge which is critical

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
          Maybe if your using air but I use water and experience no negative side effects going up to 13 lbs with my VH3. I am hanging 9 lbs right now with the LG. I am sure I could do 13 lbs but I am just taking my time and getting used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ykm123 View Post
            Maybe if your using air but I use water and experience no negative side effects going up to 13 lbs with my VH3. I am hanging 9 lbs right now with the LG. I am sure I could do 13 lbs but I am just taking my time and getting used to it.

Hey Chief, Are you going to make video to teach us how to use water with LG Hanger in your spare time?

Please read the thread below :

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...phallosan.html

Comment

Originally posted by tbone350 View Post
              Hey Chief, Are you going to make video to teach us how to use water with LG Hanger in your spare time?

Please read the thread below :

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...phallosan.html

Yes I will be

Comment

I am willing to bet after a week or so you will be ready to say the LG is far superior to the other vac hangers.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post

Why is it critical to use gauge? I've been thinking of getting package b plus the male fitting and hose to save a few bucks. Will I be screwing up if I just suck out the pressure going by feel vs having a gauge and pump?
                  8/2015 BPFSL 6.5" bpel 6.5" 5" meg.
                  9/2015 BPFSL 7.0". Bpel 6.75"x5.25"
                  11/2015 BPFSL 7.75". Bpel 7.25"x 5.25"
                  2/2016 BPFSL 8.0. Bpel7.5"x5.3"
                  Goal bpel 7.75" x 5.75

Comment

I've tried water with my LG in the past and to be honest it's not worth the mess, time, and effort versus just using wrap/foreskin protection. Any one here who hangs with an uncut foreskin is a very lucky mofo because foreskin protection is 100% blisterproof. Fortunately for me while I am cut I still have enough foreskin on my shaft to burrow my head completely in the foreskin and then I just put on the protector cap I have from PF mainly to hold it in place. This method takes me less than 10 seconds with no hassle at all compared to water making a lot of mess or the hassle of tape wrap and having to restock when it runs out. With my method as long as I take care of my protector cap I won't have to worry about buying and restocking and I am good for a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Stanley View Post
                      Why is it critical to use gauge? I've been thinking of getting package b plus the male fitting and hose to save a few bucks. Will I be screwing up if I just suck out the pressure going by feel vs having a gauge and pump?
                      The short answer is "NO".... producing vacuum with your mouth via sucking on the end of the hose shouldn't lead to excessive vacuum pressure. But you won't have any idea exactly how much Hg vacuum pressure you are getting without a gauge / hand pump to measure it. So at best you will be inconsistent in the amount of vac pressure you are using. A good rule of thumb to use as judgement, is to watch the rubber up near the mouth of the chamber as you draw vacuum with your mouth, as the rubber starts to suck in you are getting approx, 5 Hg of vac pressure.... So just don't suck it too hard! LoL
                      Marlon LGHanger
                      Last edited by Marlon LGHanger; 12-07-2015, 10:51 AM. Reason: spelling
                      -Foldus,
                      L.G. Hanger,-
                      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                      www.lghangerllc.com
                      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by DreamOn View Post
                        I've tried water with my LG in the past and to be honest it's not worth the mess, time, and effort versus just using wrap/foreskin protection. Any one here who hangs with an uncut foreskin is a very lucky mofo because foreskin protection is 100% blisterproof. Fortunately for me while I am cut I still have enough foreskin on my shaft to burrow my head completely in the foreskin and then I just put on the protector cap I have from PF mainly to hold it in place. This method takes me less than 10 seconds with no hassle at all compared to water making a lot of mess or the hassle of tape wrap and having to restock when it runs out. With my method as long as I take care of my protector cap I won't have to worry about buying and restocking and I am good for a lifetime.
                        That is great the foreskin works so well for you. Once I make my video showing how to use water it will make it much easier for men. I have no mess and it takes about half a minute to get it on and then to remove it after. I'd love to see a video of you getting the glans cap on over pulled up foreskin so quickly

Comment

That is great the foreskin works so well for you. Once I make my video showing how to use water it will make it much easier for men. I have no mess and it takes about half a minute to get it on and then to remove it after. I'd love to see a video of you getting the glans cap on over pulled up foreskin so quickly
                          I don't have a video but I did make an album of the step by step procedure that I do and this take me less than 10 second to burrow the glans in the foreskin and put on the cap to hold every thing in place and then proceed to insert the penis in the chamber. And from there roll down the silicone sleeve and tie a shoelace around to secure the vacuum and then pump to 10 Hg. Overall, this takes me 30 seconds or less and it has been very effective and hassle free.

Here is the link: https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...m-hanging.html

Comment

Originally posted by DreamOn View Post
                            I don't have a video but I did make an album of the step by step procedure that I do and this take me less than 10 second to burrow the glans in the foreskin and put on the cap to hold every thing in place and then proceed to insert the penis in the chamber. And from there roll down the silicone sleeve and tie a shoelace around to secure the vacuum and then pump to 10 Hg. Overall, this takes me 30 seconds or less and it has been very effective and hassle free.

Here is the link: https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...m-hanging.html
                            Thanks for sharing that!!! Have you started your own thread explaining this and linking the album? If not, you should! It would help a lot of men. I will try out this method as even though I am circumcised I have enough skin to do that as well.

Comment

Thanks for sharing that!!! Have you started your own thread explaining this and linking the album? If not, you should! It would help a lot of men. I will try out this method as even though I am circumcised I have enough skin to do that as well.
                              Yup, I made a thread when I created that album you can also find the link here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...m-hanging.html

Try it out if you can I'm circumcised but still I have enough foreskin to cover my glans. I have tried about every type of wrapping and protection method and in my opinion this is the greatest protection for hanging.

Comment

Working...
                              X